poping in from 1st tri with a ?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by stacey3690, Nov 20, 2011.

1. stacey3690

stacey3690 Guest

hi lovfely ladies just wonder did any boday have little cranps at 12 to 13 weeks i also have little shooting pains on my ahem lady parts is this normal along with a lojt of cm thanks for anyone that replys xx

2. CrazyKitty

CrazyKitty Well-Known Member

Hi! I had shooting pains (like static shocks) from 12+3. The midwife said they were stretching pains and not to worry unless you start bleeding.xox

3. _jellybean_

_jellybean_ Well-Known Member

Yep. I had them too. Still have shooting pains in my belly when I overdo it (at 29+5), but not in my lady parts as much. But they were awful.

4. mrsb2010

mrsb2010 Mummy to a little ladybug

I still get period like cramps and shooting in my whoha! You do finally start relaxing about the random pains trust me! They happen quite frequently as the baby grows and you get used to them. Xx

5. dustbunny

dustbunny mummy bird

Its the stretching pains - not so fun but worth it in the long run!! :hugs:

6. stacey3690

stacey3690 Guest

thanks ladies cnt wait to join u all next week xx

7. Hannah814

Hannah814 Well-Known Member

I had shooting pains in my tummy and in inside my foofi! Was like someone had put a knife in it and was stabbing, could haldly move. Spoke to the midwife and she said you can get them when your cervix was hardening. She said dont be concerned unless it is unbearable and there is blood with it.

8. stacey3690

stacey3690 Guest

thank u its not as bad as af cramp just anoing lolxx