Pos opk 3 days in a row

Megs555

Reaction score
Hey there, first time posting and had a question about the opk tests. I took one last Thursday and it was negative, took another Saturday and the test like was darker then the control line. Didn't take one Monday but took one today Tuesday the 3rd day and it was still just as dark. DH and I BD twice sat night, once Sunday an once Tuesday. I will take another opk tomorrow but I am curious if anyone else has had this, and what happened in your experiences?

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 10
This photo if from today, the other from Sunday. On Sunday I had pain in my left ovary area all day, sharp pain. I also have had sore nipples since Monday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 7
hun those both look neg to me.. the control line needs to be as dark or darker than test line x keep testing

From what I have read online and the instructions the test line needs to be as dark as or darker then the control line, and it was for 3 days straight! I ha my surge! :)

Sounds like you had your surge :thumbup: I also had 3 days of positives this month, but it all of a sudden went in the eve on the third day. I am not sure if I ovulated that day or the day before when I had strong ovary pain?! :wacko:. Either way, as long as you do enough BDing you should be covered! :dust:

I took another test the next 4th day and got pos! I had left ovary pain on the first pos opk so I think I ovulated already and just have remenents of LH left in my system! I will be testing again today for the 5th day! Baby dust!

Hi, I read your post and I had 3 in a row positive ovulation sticks with clear blue. I also noticed you are pregnant! Congratulations to you. Did you ever figured out from your OB Dr. Why you had 3+ and if it is related to conceiving?

I agree, they lol negative. Good luck! We are WTT for #3 and def. suggest digital

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->