Positive blood test at 12 dpo but negative urine test at 14dpo

Taima

Reaction score
Hey ladies...

I am 15 dpo and i tested yesterday and got negative on a first step -one step cheapie dollar store urine test.

Around 9dpo i got implantation bleeding and at 12 dpo i got positive wondfo and blood HCG of 32. I read online that was a fine result.

I felt the urge to test yesterday at 14 dpo and used a dollar store cheapie... i hardly can even see a shadow. If my hormone was doubling properly i should have seen a darker line right? I have had a chemical pregnancy before and im so worried now.. i dont have anymore wondfo tests to use.

Does anyone have a clue about the accuracy of these one step urine tests? I have to be honest this urine sample was not the darkest and it was only an hour hold at 3am. So many thoughts going through my mind now :/. Any ideas or thoughts?

Thanks

When i was pregnant with DD, I NEVER got a positive with the One Step IC's. I was a POAS addict so i was doing a test daily for about 6 weeks. Even after getting loads of positives on other cheap tests, and having it confirmed at doctors, the One Step's didnt even have a shadow of a line. Xx

Maybe try a better test also if you post this in the pregnancy test section you might get more responses

Also call your doc tell them what happened maybe you can get another blood test to compare that your horomones are doubling correctly

Thanks ladies for your input.

Yesterday i went in for betaHCG and they told me i was going to miscarry. This morning i started bleeding. I had a feeling before taking that last urine test.

I'm so sorry! :( my SIL had a similar experience where the doctor said her levels were not high enough and she would miscarry. She was so broken up about it but my niece was born about 8 months later. I don't know if she had any bleeding. I'm really not trying to get your hopes up, but sometimes doctors are wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->