positive HCG on bluecross last night. no obvious answers yet ;)

The top is a david brand from Asia I bought. It was the last one i had. It was very negative a few days ago. Today it's got a faint pink line that began to form by 30 seconds. May not be easily seen in picture but it's super there in person along with bluecross on bottom.

20190122_130539.jpg

Ive had and seen others get pos hpt near or while ovulating . Wait to see if your next period shows or not. If not test then GL.

Thanks. I had the same thing happen before but usually the HPT were not this easy to see so i never posted about them. Plus my LH tests arent as dark today but my HPT are staying positive so who really knows.

my blood tests are negative. im still getting positives today. i may be very unlucky to get constant faint positives with nonpregnant levels of hcg. because this is a new brand of test and its also showing.
I’d be going back to the docs, wanting an explanation for why there’s still a high enough hcg level to show on tests xxx

You girls were right. The + hcg test I was getting last week were definitely neg when my opk went negative the next day and day after! Must have been picking up my + LH tests! And now I've been absolutely sick nearly throwing up and gassy as heck. My day time temp is my usual 97.5 so I dont have a fever.

I'm 7 dpo tonight. At most.

I'm terrified and shocked.

Opks were negative at 2 and 3 dpo. Went back to positive at 4 dpo and now test line is beyond darker than control today on opks for sure. I even got another brand that I never used before to check if I had a bad batch and it was BLAZING positive as well.

So hubby told me that only happened before when I was pregnant. He made me test again.

I got a very faint but clearly PINK positive on pregmate hcg and first response as well and the lines got darker each time I tested TONIGHT alone. Hcg is clearly rising if I based off test lines alone. I'm so terrified. Felt like my period was here last night but that's about it besides my sickness

I only had sex about 3 to 4 days before I had any fertile signs including ewcm and positive opk and it was protected because I was done with this for now. I'm just trying to pinpoint when I could have conceived

I'm going to use my digital before I make an appointment. Just cant believe how fast my lines are darkening and I test like twice an hour. They were leaving dark evaps yesterday.

I’d be going back to the docs, wanting an explanation for why there’s still a high enough hcg level to show on tests xxx
my tests went back to negative but tonight were growing VERY positive. I'm definitely making an appointment once my digi is positive. I think itll be positive in a days time at this rate. But I do really want to wait as my period is due in 6 days or unless I'm further along that would explain this better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->