positive HCG on bluecross last night. no obvious answers yet ;)

The last 2 tests you posted actually do look like the start of something, all the others imo looked indent ish. I honestly think based on the new tests I would want the blood re drawn as I just don’t see the test from last week being positive (I hope I am wrong)... it looks like it is only just starting... but with all the bleeding who knows. It stinks that it can’t just be straightforward!
I had beta taken 2 days after my first positive last Friday and if it's as low as I think itll be, I dont know if i want to get a redrawn because it should not be viable with such light lines over many days

im pretty down. my bleeding is so light and pink, basically only when i wipe, and im having a soft dull pain in the same area i felt the soft cramp right before my positive began.
and i dont even feel like testing anymore because i know im gonna keep wanting to monitor what i have no control over. these past two cycles have been the worst

Hubby told me to test anyway because he knows I'm an addict for it. And now my family wellness test is positive. Nothing is fading at all. I know my pics dont show the lines well because they are very clear in person lately. And especially this morning! My eye is messed up again from allergies. My nose is pouring. The whole right side of my face feels like its dieing. I took 2 pills I'm hoping itll help so I can survive today with my crazy babies.

My tests are lighter this morning so it looks like it's a wrap. Still dont know what my betas were on Friday but it really doesnt matter now

Opks r still positive. HPT are too. I'm not bleeding much and my boobs r so achey on side toward my nipple, they are killing me like no other time this cycle (or my life). I'm totally out though if my tests are finally getting fainter. They still show up by 1 min but it's a wrap. ;/

only spotting pink now. not enough for a pad but im still wearing one. its mostly when i wipe only. is this normal for a period after a chemical or early loss? i didnt even had clots. last cycle when i had positives, i had bleeding that was steady and light for 5 days. but i also had a ZILLION frillion small smooth clots. i barely had any this time. im a little worried that its not going right. if my tests go negative tomorrow or the next day, is it safe to say that period was normal? everytime i look up similar stories, i run across ectopic more often than a successful pregnancy. but my lines are still light positive so that cant mean ectopic if they arent getting darker right? sorry. i cant get into my clinic for a while and i emailed my doctor for the hcg results and she stopped replying tonight so hopefully i get them tomorrow.

also i got free cheapies mailed to me overnight and they are 25miu (i was supposed to get 10miu but its okay) and they showed positive off and on today ;/ like, one would be negative. next bathroom trip faint positive at 3 min. then next bathroom trip negative with evap. and then the next bathroom trip would be positive again in time limit.

kinda .. just.. expecting plain lighter lines or overall consistent BFNs. i guess tomorrow will be enough time for my hcg to be dropped more if i have any. also, i have more cheapies coming tomorrow. i think clinical guard and pregmate. wondfo is gonna be wednesday.

Sorry you are going through this. I hope you get an answer soon! <3

It could have just been a very early loss or it could just be that you are spotting at the beginning of a pregnancy. Did you ever get your Betas back?

It could have just been a very early loss or it could just be that you are spotting at the beginning of a pregnancy. Did you ever get your Betas back?
doctor called me and said my potassium was low and i have to come back in for more blood work and shes also prescribing me somethin for the potassium. i told her to email me my pregnancy results and she said it should have sent already but i dont have a thing in my patient portal yet D;

the nurse called and told me i have to come back in 3 days for more blood work. but not this friday(which would be 3 days away) unless i wouldnt mind a different provider that day.

and my results says it is UPCOMING and it wont let me open the file until 1/10 at 9 am. =_=

Not much is going on. My tests went to negative and my opks stayed positive for an additional day before going faint. Then I got my cheapies in the mail today. So I took one. Faint positive ;/ sigh. Got a different brand. Faint positive on it Too. Both pink dyes with 4 to 5 star ratings online. I did go to the doctor today as scheduled but I didnt ask for new betas because my tests were negative! Until I got home! And they look better than before! I'm done. I just wish I could stop testing and go on with my life. ;( I hate that itchy feeling I get just having to know every thing going on with my body. I only tested again because my symptoms came back (nausea/boobs/super sense of smell, fatigue, thirst)

Also when my urine is diluted all of my tests are lighter as far as opks and my pregnancy test cheapies show evaps that are pretty easy to see. Darker than before the bleed. And non diluted urine gives me positives in time limit. No doubt lines. This isnt normal and I really do need to just stop testing for a long time. Sorry for the lame update. My faint Lines are stronger than before on my pregmates and that's the only potential good news I have. But I'm scared of that. A good pregnancy shouldnt be doing this I dont think.

Hey y’all, I’m new here and don’t know how to start a message.. I hope this is the right group to ask this question but I’m confused.

This is my first month temping and I started off inconsistent with the time I took my bbt so I know it’s not super accurate. ‍♀️ I’m also using opks..

I should start with saying I thought I conceived last cycle a bit before Christmas- so so so many symptoms I won’t eveb get into it. But I then got some bleeding that lasted about two days and required a tampon. I kept having symptoms though but took an hpt and it was negative (smu).

So I started checking cm and temps and opks this cycle. I usually am quite regular with lots of fertile cm mid cycle. This cycle though I have yet to get a peak opk (I am using clear blue digitals) and all month long I’ve just had creamy cm.. I don’t want to test again and it be negative.

I’m just confused and not sure what to do! Any advice?

Hey y’all, I’m new here and don’t know how to start a message.. I hope this is the right group to ask this question but I’m confused.

This is my first month temping and I started off inconsistent with the time I took my bbt so I know it’s not super accurate. ‍♀️ I’m also using opks..

I should start with saying I thought I conceived last cycle a bit before Christmas- so so so many symptoms I won’t eveb get into it. But I then got some bleeding that lasted about two days and required a tampon. I kept having symptoms though but took an hpt and it was negative (smu).

So I started checking cm and temps and opks this cycle. I usually am quite regular with lots of fertile cm mid cycle. This cycle though I have yet to get a peak opk (I am using clear blue digitals) and all month long I’ve just had creamy cm.. I don’t want to test again and it be negative.

My chart so far is below

E849B8A5-F495-41F2-B24A-DF1E9CCF59A1.png

Welcome, just click the ‘new thread’ button on the forum and u can make your own post, will get more responses if u make ur own one xx

idecided that im only going to go back to the doctor if my positives turn blazing. otherwise im not gonna waste their time because i feel like i have been and i hate looking crazy when i know im not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->