positive HCG on bluecross last night. no obvious answers yet ;)

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
Has this happened to anyone and did everything turn out okay or no? Im 12 days late and we only had unprotected sex /pull out once on 24th since my period has been late so I'm guessing if I ovulated late, then that would be conception day and I'd be 9 dpo today.

I only started getting positives last night and I get negatives or evaps all day long until about 5 PM and onward. I have faint positives on frer clinical guard wondfo and others . . Frer looks nearly negative but I swear theres a line for sure in real life.

Oh and I take all my tests with no urine hold because I really dont want any uti I'm pretty susceptible to infection since my intestinal surgery on october 27th. Plus in the past with my pregnancies I had a pink line by 3 mins with only 2 hcg blood beta and no urine hold! So I really have been winging it all day long

Oh and yes some women get stronger lines in the evening. I did.

Sorry for late reply. Yes i have photos but I took them after time limit.

I have an update. I took wondfo with smu on no urine hold and got a positive within 15 seconds of dipping the test!! And I got a positive with clinical guard along with it. They are faint but clear! First response is still negative! All taken with same urine sample. This pic is an hour later though ;(

20181203_111810.jpg

The first positives I got at nighttime would have been exactly 7 days from the only day we had intercourse. So today would be 9 days from then and I'd be 9 dpo i suppose. Not last night. Today Mark's 9 dpo so it's been 2 days since the very first positives I got starting at nighttime only.

Sometimes certain HPTs just dont pick up. On the other hand the cheapies may just be giving evaps. I've had that happen to me a few times with internet cheapies. Try a digital. Or blood work. Or a dollar test. Something diff from these.

I see a line on both, I would get another brand. GL mama!!!

Mine were always darker at night!!! I didn’t even bother in the morning this time around!! If this would be around 9dpo then that sure is looking good - try another brand!!

Sometimes certain HPTs just dont pick up. On the other hand the cheapies may just be giving evaps. I've had that happen to me a few times with internet cheapies. Try a digital. Or blood work. Or a dollar test. Something diff from these.
i get pink evaps within 2 minutes with every cheap test i take? thats very odd and i dont think i can consider being in that statistic since they have been consistent all day today.

i do have some walmart and dollar tree tests. my digital was negative today. it was the only one i had and i dont think ill pick up another one any time soon. my doctor is out of town for a few days so i cant get a blood test as fast as i would like. wish my schedule was more free D;

Mine were always darker at night!!! I didn’t even bother in the morning this time around!! If this would be around 9dpo then that sure is looking good - try another brand!!
now im getting fainter positives at night but more visible ones during day time. lol i cant catch a break between the confusion! i will definitely test again with a dollar store or a walmart test either tonight or tomorrow, if im still getting positives by then. i ordered 40 more wondfos on amazon and they will be here on wednesday! because i only have 5 left! DX bad stash number for a poas addict like myself

i get pink evaps within 2 minutes with every cheap test i take? thats very odd and i dont think i can consider being in that statistic since they have been consistent all day today.

i do have some walmart and dollar tree tests. my digital was negative today. it was the only one i had and i dont think ill pick up another one any time soon. my doctor is out of town for a few days so i cant get a blood test as fast as i would like. wish my schedule was more free D;
I only say it because it happened to me. It was a batch i ordered online. I took a few that said positive right away but when I tested with any other brand they were negative. I was actually ovulating and I did get pregnant that cycle but i just wasn't pregnant at that time I tested using those. I'm not saying that yours is definitely evaps. I'm just giving my experience.

I only say it because it happened to me. It was a batch i ordered online. I took a few that said positive right away but when I tested with any other brand they were negative. I was actually ovulating and I did get pregnant that cycle but i just wasn't pregnant at that time I tested using those. I'm not saying that yours is definitely evaps. I'm just giving my experience.
that happened to me few times before actually. What brands did you use that were giving you those false positives? It happened to me last month with easy@home. Since december 1st I have gotten positive on clinical guard and wondfo but wondfo is alot easier to see and comes up faster more often so far.

that happened to me few times before actually. What brands did you use that were giving you those false positives? It happened to me last month with easy@home. Since december 1st I have gotten positive on clinical guard and wondfo but wondfo is alot easier to see and comes up faster more often so far.
I'm trying to remember. If I saw the package I would know. It left me so confused. But when I used to be ovulation tests I had with them they were accurate it was so weird.

I apologize for the late update. Had bleeding from 5th to 10th. Tonight is day 3 after bleeding stopped. I believed it was my period because all of my tests were negative by day 3. They stayed BFN. Until yesterday and today! Ill attach pictures.

Here is what happened with my bleeding. I started spotting exactly 6 am december 5 and it became VERY unusual as a true period would be for me. Had the most ridiculously huge amounts of EWCM with it too. Bleed was very light just spotting pink and brown all day the first day.

2nd day tons of little smooth semi shiny blood clots. TONS!!! And the flow became light medium and a beautiful weird rosey color. No pains though. Hardly any cramps. Just that uterine squeezy feeling in my lower back and front. I didnt feel or look like my period WHATSOEVER. But i still believed it was a real period because my tests went negative during the middle of it.

I had to wear pads throughout all of this btw. The bleeding was never bright red.

Started getting evaps but also BFNs with no evaps on day 1. Day 2 I was feeling weird so I tested again. Darker evap.

Day 3 today, got pink positives on several brands iproven, wondfo, and pregmate cheapies.

I forgot the mention that I took an opk on day 1. Negatives. Day 2 with SMU blazing positive and negative opks rest of day. Day 3 same exact aging positive with SMU. Dark but negatives all the rest of today. (I'll attach the neg and pos with the opks).

20181213_215249.jpg 20181213_215226(0).jpg 20181213_201924.jpg 20181213_200404.jpg 20181213_085933.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->