positive HCG on bluecross last night. no obvious answers yet ;)

thanks im taking my third one tomorrow and i asked hubby to pick up digitals but hes with his friends right now playing DnD. he probably wont get home til 3 am so i might just order online and pick up in store tomorrow. ill update again soon

thanks to everyone looking and letting me know you can see it too. sometimes i feel so crazy that im imagining it

I see that aswell and it's pink :) xx

Thats a great line! FX for you to get a darker line tomorrow!

Yayy I definitely see it! I'll be stalking :coffee:

Heres my latest comparison for FRER progression.

Left is yesterday morning and Right side is today's morning test. Today's morning positive came up at exactly 1 minute and 27 seconds (my phone timer)

yesterdays morning test came up right before 4 mins. so i think its looking good right now

28xMNknW6TMBzUZ5mJaXQ0lVvoyYxZ0e_lg.jpg

Oh my gosh!!!!!! Congratulations! I'm SO HAPPY for you!!!!!

What a beautiful line! It's crazy that yours come up better with no hold. Eeeek!!!!!

thanks for looking everyone! quick but thorough update lol

i wasted one of my precious FRER with diluted urine. the test line was about same darkness as the one taken hours before it. i knew it was diluted when i used my opk and it had a light test line(because ive had constant very dark and positive opks since 7 dpo) and to be sure of this, i stopped drinking fluids, tested again an hour later, and ofcourse, my opk was super dark again. and then my newest opk was positive when i tested before bed.

ive not had a negative FRER pregnancy test since 11 dpo. my first positive was 12 dpo and i keep getting lines that show up faster each time but stay light. im not getting super dark lines yet. not seeing great progression but they arent getting fainter (at least they werent yesterday and i tested 3 or 4 times with them cuz im out of cheapies!)

af due today. ZERO signs cervical wise (cervix is usually dry, low, open, hard, all that bleh) but its medium high, medium firm, slightly closed and plump on one side, and VERY wet.

ETA: I forgot to add that yesterday i swore AF was here already. achey thighs and constant feeling of my uterus squeezing. i thought af was here. i never get those sensations unless im already on a full flow. im still feeling it mildly this morning too. at times i would get a sharp cramp randomly and think AF was starting since that sometimes begins my bleed as well but nothing. no bleeding or spotting.

i actually woke up an hour ago and thought af arrived but when i looked down i didnt see any red or pink or brown at all. i saw nothing. boobs were killing me like crazy last night. im still having my symptoms and at times they are stronger. im still nauseous VERY early morning and later at night ONLY. mid-day is when i can eat and not wanna throw up.

im VERY thirsty. i feel like i need gallons in me constantly all day long. so im constantly taking in fluids and i still cant feel quenched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->