Positive HPT 6 weeks after MC.. New pregnancy or HCG from MC?

Thanks ladies.. I am completely at a loss right now.. I started bleeding yesterday hasn't been super heavy or anything, changed my pad maybe 4 times since yesterday morning, no bleeding over night.. it is like a light period but took another test this afternoon and it is still getting darker! I wish I could see the dr today!

Attachments

• IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0328.jpg
    IMG_0328.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 9
Certainly darker..... How's the bleeding now?

The test has gone bit lighter this AM. That doesn't really surprise me because I always get way darker tests in the PM than with FMU I just wanted to see if the line was even still there. I am still bleeding.. Still not heavy at all, hardly any bleeding overnight. DH and I DTD this morning and there was hardly any blood.. sorry if TMI.. so Its not like any period I have ever had, it is super light. Got a call into my Dr to see when they can see me. The line is darker IRL, for some reason my camera is washing it out.

Attachments

• IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
Here is a little better pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
Def still there! Any luck with Drs?

My only concern is it doesn't seem to be getting all that much darker.. I have never really tested progression on this brand so I don't know if they just take forever to get dark or what. I am actually on phone with them now seeing when I can get in to be seen. They can't get me in until the 31st! Bah!

Have you got or can you try a different test

Ugh, I know.. I can't believe they would make me wait that long knowing I am bleeding.. but not much I can do to get in any earlier. I am going to run to the store and grab some FRER, maybe a CB Digi with the weeks estimator just to see what it says, can maybe shed some light on where my HCG is sitting.

Went and got some FRER, took one tonight and going to wait until at least tomorrow night to see if it gets darker, still bleeding so we will see. If I can hold out two days to test again I hope to see good progression.

Attachments

• IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 16
I agree Dobby, it is bull.. I can't believe they are making me wait that long. If the line tonight is darker I will be going to ER since I am still bleeding a bit. If it is lighter I will just assume it is the retained tissue.

Just tested again, couldn't wait any longer, urine was no were near as concentrated as last night but the line seems to be almost identical to the one last night.. which still doesn't really tell me much.. I guess its a good thing it isn't getting lighter

Attachments

• IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 9
You can't book an appointment for something else and then be like BTW had a positive pregnancy test and have bleeding? That way you could avoid the ER if you are avoiding the line/fee. Technically the doctors have to help if they know you need help, that's why they have the receptionists out front and doctors behind walls and doors and what not. Doctor's oath blah blah.

Basically you need to see a doctor soon. So whether it is er, gyn, or primary care you have to get it checked out to be safe :(. Praying for you

Hi there, It took almost 9 weeks for my MC to turn negative the last time it dropped quickly but stayed in the low hundreds for a month and around 90 for a further 3 weeks :(. It took around 6-7 weeks for my blighted ovum I had to have my first period after the loss for the very last bits of tissue to come away and then my hormones dropped to zero. My tests did look like yours I'm afraid and I had the same thoughts. It's cruel because seeing those lines mess with your head after 6+ weeks because all you want is your little baby/rainbow. Sending all my love to you I hope I'm incredibly wrong and this IS your beautiful rainbow. Love... xxxx

I would of thought it would be changing one way or another.....?

I had the same thoughts glong, that if it was a new pregnancy it would be getting darker by now.. :( But then again it was getting darker on the cheapies and I only used the FRER for two days. I really need to wait a couple days and then see if there is any change. I did grab some dollar tree tests last night because walmart was out of their cheapies and took one last night and then just took one a bit ago and it does look like it got darker but its so hard to tell if it is because more concentrated urine or test variability. I am going to call the dr back and see if they can get me in Dobby.. I agree I need to be seen earlier than next week. If they wont get me in sooner I will be going to the ER.

Attachments

• IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0389.jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads