*** Positive Mental Attitude TTC - Anyone joining us? ***

Just popping in to send :hugs: to everyone! Hope you all are well! :)

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and can spend it with the ones you love.

Take Care,
Ria
xx

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a lovely time. Lots of PMA for all for 2014 xxx

Hello lovely ladies....

We are blessed with a baby boy born on 5th December 2013 :) :)
Our Bundle of joy - We have named him Ivaan :) :)

As i had mentioned in my previous pst, i had a check-up on 4th december..but i was feeling very little movemebts that day..so the doctor decided to run a scan..she found out that my fluid levels had dropped a lott.. so we decided on an elective c-section scheduled on 5th december..n our baby boy was born at 8.30 am on 5th december weighing 8lbs..

i wanted to inform you ll asap but got tied up wid duties of a new mom... it has been wondeful since the first day...though i m sleep deprived because of the feedings and nappy changing parades during the nights, its all worth it... enjoying every bit of motherhood.... :) :)

I would like to take a moment to thank each and every one of you on this forum..... your constant support through the last nine months was very helpful and will be remembered as an important part of my pregnancy... loads n loads of hugs n prayers to all of you...

I will pray to god that he blesses everyone with their bundles pf joy very soon...

Hugs n prayers to all again....

Withlovemom congrats xxx
Fab news.
Lovely name xxx
So glad alls well xxx

Hey to all xxx

Congratulations Withlovemom! I am so glad to hear that everything is going well and that you are enjoying motherhood so :)

Take Care xx

Oh withlovemom that is fantastic news!! Congratulations! So pleased all ended well. Hope you're recovering ok xxx

Thanx a lott Lilesmom, Discoria & Smiler...

I have recovered and am doing well..
The little one is also doing fine..

The only area i am struggling a bit at is breastfeeding..

I started breastfeeding from the 2nd day after d c-section and have continued..
But Ivaan's hunger is not fulfills only on breast milk and i have to give him formula after breastfeeding..even after he feeds on me for good 45 mins to 2hrs, he needs the formula feed of 3 ounces at least.. i was really keen on only breast-feeding but my bub seems to have a large appetite..

Other than that all is going well....

Hows everyone doin here??

hugs to all....

Hey hon.
Same happened us.
I pumped and combination fed for 2 months.
Then switched to formula. Xxx
Hope things work out for u but if not.
Dont stress.
Happy and healthy mom and baby are more important xxx

Hello all,

Long time since any activity on our forum..

Hope all r doing well..

Hugs to all....

Things hve gone very quiet.
Love to all xxx
I'm roo tired foe proper post ;-)
Il be back ;-)

Heeeeyyyyyy!

Not too bad here thanks - bit tired tho ;) Alternating good and bad with sleeping! How is everyone else? x

hey guys xxx
not brilliant here at mo. lil man epilepsy playing up with about 2 months.
tryin to get meds that work.
how ye all xx

Hey guys long time no post
How is everyone Xx
Much better here.
Epilim finally working for him
Just had his first bday last week
;-)

Heyyyyyyyy

I thought I had replied to this on my Kindle! Obvs didn't work :dohh:

Anyway yeah how are we all?! Lilesmom I can't believe Simon is 1 already! How quickly did that year go?!?! Did you have a party? How is he doing? So pleased to hear his epilepsy is under better control now.

All okay here (apart from sleep issues I just posted about lol) Patrick has just suddenly started doing loads...crawling and standing in the same week, and sometimes tries to stand without holding onto anything! Tries to climb the bookcases, the stairs...really need to get a gate :D

Hope everyone is okay, would be lovely to hear more news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->