*** Positive Mental Attitude TTC - Anyone joining us? ***

Just popping by to say hi ladies, I hope everyone is doing well... I'm sending lots of positive vibes to you all :)

As for me i'm 9dpo during this huge mega long cycle after chemical last cycle. I'm on cd50 today and if if AF turns up this month we'll definitely be taking a little break to focus on hormonal balance and egg and sperm health before trying again.

Have a great weekend lovlies xx

Hey guys hope everyone is well. Xx

We r in hosp and hve been since wed.
Little man has bad form of epilepsy called west syndrome.
Doesn't rain but it pours.
I cant wait t get him home
Sleeping in a bed instead of a chair is gonna be great.

Hey Lilesmom...hope Simon feels better soon n u can get him home....
Discoria.. FX for u hon.... do keep us posted..

On cd 10 had ultrasound and they saw I 16 follicle to work with. Have to go back for another ultrasound on Tuesday.

Oh lilesmom am so sorry Simon has more health issues. Have never heard of West syndrome but my brother has epilepsy, can be scary. He is a healthy young man tho, doesn't cause him too many issues as seems to be under control with medication. Hopefully that will be the case for Simon too. Thinking of you, give your wee man a hug and kiss from me, wishing him a speedy recovery xxxx

Thanks guys. Xx
Drugs finally seem to starting to work.
Fingers crossed it stays that way .
Still in hosp.
Smiler my mom has regular epilepsy too but thus one is nastier.
Can slow development. Hope not!!!
But they do grow out of it which is goid.
Hope alls well with u and Patrick xxx
Love to all.

Hey ladies! Just checking in to see how things are going.

FX for you Discoria!!!!

Laura, Im glad to hear that you and Simon are home now hun (via FB). Rest and hope you guys get better!!!!

Withlov, how are you dear?

Smiler, hows it going?? How are you liking mommyhood?

Babybemine, fx that 16mm follie turns into your rainbow!

:wave: to anyone Ive missed!

7dpo here and just waiting but not too hopeful this cycle. :(

Hi guys. Xx
Thanks Amy. I'm hopefull foe u sweetie xxx
It's great to be home. Xx

Hi and hugs to all xx

Hey ladies

Lilesmom so pleased you are home now. How is Simon? Great news they can grow out of it I truly truly hope that is the case for your little man, bless him xx

Discoria, babybemine, mommylov...am always wishing you guys happy thoughts, I really really hope to hear good news from you all soon xx

Withlovemom how are you doing? Hope you are feeling well?

AFM I know it sounds so silly but am really proud of myself for finally putting bubs upstairs to sleep in the evenings!! I was so scared to do it for so long but for no particular reason I just felt ok to do it. It's only been 2 nights lol :) feels like a big step for me. At last getting more confident in general and can enjoy it a little more rather than worrying a lot of the time xx

16mm follie turned into 23mm on day of iui. Woo hoo. In two week wait now.

Babybemne fx xxx woohoo for great follie xxx

Smiler he will grow oyt of this kind of epilepsy but is more at risk of having regular epilepsy cos of the stroke.
He is doing great thank god. Xx
Eeg next week to double Chek. Fx
Well done hon. It's a big step. U will hve more freedoms xxx

Hi and Hugs all.xx
Disco ria hope ur doing well and moving on to TTC if thats where u r aiming for rhis cycle xxx

Good Luck babybemine!!!!! Thats a great size follie :)

Hi Ladies!!! :wave:

Hi guys
How us everyone?
Things are good here .
Simon id doing great thank god ;-)
Seriously broody here today.
Totally irrational. Hve aalready decided id wait or stop but.......
Hormones r raging ;-)
<3 to all xxx

thought things were going good but now not so sure. Had two bfn's yesterday and the day before. Hoping it is too early but I had already started af at this time last cycle. RE has me getting a blood test on the 15th if no af by then. Hoping it is just early for me to test and this is my cycle.

Oh FX babybemine keep us posted, good luck for fri x

Lilesmom so pleased to hear Simon is doing well :) Does he have many seizures or anything? Lots of hugs to you both :hugs:And you're broody?! Whaaa?? Haha! Will be waiting a few years in this house lol xx all going quite well tho, nicely settled into a feeding routine and at bed time too. Down at 7pm and feeds again 6.30 am, but he does fidget a lot at about 4am so I'm normally up down up down from that time, which is a bit of a killer :S !!

Hi smiler xx
Glad ye hve a nice routine going xmakes both ur lives bwtter ;-)
Simon has had none so far on new meds thank gid
So fx. Eeg on 22 to make sure meds are working.
Please god they r. They seem to be.
I'm gonna wait till simin is 1.
I'm gonna focus on Simon and losing weight in meantime.
I'm 32 pounds down but hve 3-4 stone to go ;-)
Il get there ;-)

Hey to all xx

Hello everyone..

Babybemine..FX for u..do keep us posted..
Lilesmom..glad to know Simon is feeling better..n hope ur broody feelings go away soon..its perfectly natural to feel that way sometimes though..
Smiler..hw r u doin hon?? n hws Patrick?? Hws motherhood treatin u?? m sure it is amazing..
Mommylove..whats happenin at ur end?? hope all is well..

Hi to anyone i have missed....

AFM, i have shifted to my parents place for my delivery n wil b here for a couple of months afterwords as well.. enjoying the break from work as office was CRAZY for the past couple of weeks.. have finally handed over my projects to another colleague..so releived.... I have a new OB/GYN here who wil be delivering my baby as my parents house is in a different city all togather.. She seems like a nice lady..have a scan scheduled on the 18th Nov. when i will be 37 weeks.. after which she will see how to take things forward..hoping for everything to be as smooth and simple as possible..

Will keep u guys posted.. Take care till then..

Hugs and prayers to all :) :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->