positive opk @ 8dpo...HELP!!!

also the test strip was from the negative cb digi test

ugh i forgot :dohh: but the test strip from the digi looked just like your negative cb digi test. With the control line being bold and the 2nd faint thick line.

AFM, im currently cd42/15dpo...and officially 1 day late :thumbup: DH is home today so unfortunately i have to hold off until tomorrow :dohh: But its okay. If there IS ANY hcg in my system. I rather it has time to build up. Yesterday, DH and I dtd 3 times and no AF so im assuming she isnt coming. She still isnt here neither. I woke up with a huge headache and also the nipples are starting to be less painful. So we shall see what happens. Hoping this is it for me.

mzswizz, I know I haven't posted here before, but I have everything crossed for you. Please world give mzswizz her BFP...

Congrats Fngrscrossed :)

thanks onebump!! welcome :hugs: How are you?

AFM, now the pain in my nipples get worse when they get hard randomly. One minute, im okay as long as nothing touches or rub against them..the next, nothing but pain because they are hard and hurt. Just wish i knew what was going on.

Started hurting and spotting yesterday evening, went to hospital they did nothing... :( woke up this morning and it was gone, later this morning it was heavier spotting and more hurting. So DH called in to work and we went to the hospital. They took blood, did a progesterone test and beta...The beta was 2.9 :(( I knew something was going wrong with my body with all of the faint pink lines, they got a little darker and that was it.

The nurse had the nerve to tell me that I am not and was never pregnant, like I can falsify a CB digi!!! Not to mention 10 FRER's!! DH and I were both disgusted. I was pulling tests out and asking her, if I was never pregnant then how can I make a hpt turn positive when I pee on it. She said she couldn't answer that question. I slid off the bed got dressed and left. She kept asking do you want me to schedule your second beta? I told her no, what would be the point?! It's not like its going to double!! What is it going to be 5.8 when I come back?! She had to be kidding me!

I came home went to pee and I saw some tissue on the tp when I wiped. So there it was, guess it was the baby, or bits and pieces of what would have been a baby. The spotting is pinkish. So I guess I have to take my ticker off, once.again.here.we.go. This has been a sucky day. Dh doesn't want to give up, we are going to the Dr. to see what is going on with me and my clueless body....(sigh) Oh yea, they gave me a RX for progesterone! Wooooow...but I was never pregnant???

oh no Fngrs sorry to hear about the m/c :hugs: And the nerve of that stupid..i would've slapped her for saying that. But its a good thing your DH doesnt want to give up. You never know..the bleeding could be due to sex or irritated cervix or something not m/c. I know they say 5 and under means not pregnant. But i know that my doctor checked my levels until they went to 0 after my m/c so anything higher than 0 would be indication for me. So if yours is it 2.9 then hoping you go get another blood just to see. If it does increase then you are still in. And you never know maybe you caught 2 eggs and just one released or it could be a breakthrough bleed. FXed for you. And let me know how everything is going on. Sorry i wasnt on earlier..i just woke up from my nap :hugs:

Started hurting and spotting yesterday evening, went to hospital they did nothing... :( woke up this morning and it was gone, later this morning it was heavier spotting and more hurting. So DH called in to work and we went to the hospital. They took blood, did a progesterone test and beta...The beta was 2.9 :(( I knew something was going wrong with my body with all of the faint pink lines, they got a little darker and that was it.

The nurse had the nerve to tell me that I am not and was never pregnant, like I can falsify a CB digi!!! Not to mention 10 FRER's!! DH and I were both disgusted. I was pulling tests out and asking her, if I was never pregnant then how can I make a hpt turn positive when I pee on it. She said she couldn't answer that question. I slid off the bed got dressed and left. She kept asking do you want me to schedule your second beta? I told her no, what would be the point?! It's not like its going to double!! What is it going to be 5.8 when I come back?! She had to be kidding me!

I came home went to pee and I saw some tissue on the tp when I wiped. So there it was, guess it was the baby, or bits and pieces of what would have been a baby. The spotting is pinkish. So I guess I have to take my ticker off, once.again.here.we.go. This has been a sucky day. Dh doesn't want to give up, we are going to the Dr. to see what is going on with me and my clueless body....(sigh) Oh yea, they gave me a RX for progesterone! Wooooow...but I was never pregnant???

:hugs: I'm so sorry! :hugs: That nurse really had some nerve! Sorry you had to go through that too! If you need to talk, I'm always on here! :hugs:

Fngrs-How are you today?

AFM, currently im cd43/16dpo. 2 days late of AF. All i am getting is lots of creamy cm. I tested with an equate again. It came back negative. So blood test it is. Really dont know whats going on with my body and i still have sore nipples, i wake up with headaches and this morning i feel sick and when i brushed my teeth..ALOT of blood came from gums :shrug: I guess my body is doing its own thing. Maybe this whacky bleeding is affecting AF or something. DH also told me that I am very hot and thats how i feel. Was really hoping to get a bfp today but oh well.

Here are the pics taken at 10 min mark...

Attachments

• IMG_20120223_081316.jpg
    IMG_20120223_081316.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 61
  • img_20120223_081316-inverted.jpg
    img_20120223_081316-inverted.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20120223_081940.jpg
    IMG_20120223_081940.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 46
I wanted to slap her so bad, but I gave her a matter of fact tongue thrashing instead. The bleeding isn't due to sex, we haven't bd'ed since OV, he tapped out on me 1 dpo...thinks he's trying to recover from the being raped...the baby is defo gone now, I saw the tissue. I took a pic and sent it to my bestie, she has had a m/c and verified that it is tissue. Plus I am hurting more than yesterday, on the left side and my back is killing me. The bleeding is also heavier today than yesterday. So I think it's over... :( how horrible. The nurse wanted to schedule another hcg test but after what she said I opted not to and to get out of there quick before I actually lay hands on her, and not in the name of Jesus either!!!

So we are going to try again this month...should be OV on CD 12 again. I am still temping and will take the progesterone that they gave me starting 3 dpo...my Rx is for 20 of them and that should hold me over long enough until I get to my Dr.'s appt on the 5th. I guess I will have her write me another Rx for progesterone just in case it doesn't happen this cycle. My hormones haven't been the same since I lost my last baby. I took a FRER yesterday it was going to be negative and that we could start again this cycle.

Now you ladies saw my FRER's, compare them and tell me I wasn't pregnant EVER....My test now shows no lines, not even a faint one. So I was pregnant and those were not evaps I was getting before. :growlmad:

Attachments

• IMG_20120222_161749.jpg
    IMG_20120222_161749.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 112
Fngrs-How are you today?

AFM, currently im cd43/16dpo. 2 days late of AF. All i am getting is lots of creamy cm. I tested with an equate again. It came back negative. So blood test it is. Really dont know whats going on with my body and i still have sore nipples, i wake up with headaches and this morning i feel sick and when i brushed my teeth..ALOT of blood came from gums :shrug: I guess my body is doing its own thing. Maybe this whacky bleeding is affecting AF or something. DH also told me that I am very hot and thats how i feel. Was really hoping to get a bfp today but oh well.

Here are the pics taken at 10 min mark...

I think you should do the blood test...I do see something on that first one though. smack dab in the middle..:flower:

:hugs: I'm so sorry! :hugs: That nurse really had some nerve! Sorry you had to go through that too! If you need to talk, I'm always on here! :hugs:

Thanks so much, she did have a lot of nerve. I am so glad I had all of those tests with me to throw them in her face!! She couldn't explain those positives, all 10 of them sitting there with lines of various intensity!!! She said something to my husband like I was making this pregnancy up and it was "mind over matter", when he asked her about how they figured i wasn't pregnant. I told him well if I have the mental power to makes hpt's turn positive them I am a bad woman and need to show all the ladies on BnB how to do it.

Of course he knows I was pregnant, I had him dip a FRER himself and the line popped up fast...

Fngrs-Yeah it was best to leave out of there. Just from reading what she said about you making it up got me pissed. If it was me, i probably would've choked the life out of her. And we all know you were pregnant. There is no way we can magically get positives. If that was the case then companies wouldnt make hpts if they were going to create negatives all the time. Shaking my head...she needs to get her nurse license revoked old stupid woman. Her head must be full of air :rofl: Anyways..you know you are the 2nd woman to tell me that on the first pic there is a line there in the middle :haha: The same exact picture and the same exact way. I would test with a $tree test but i used the bathroom so many times that i doubt it would register anything if i am. Also im going to get bloodwork done on Saturday so i can finally put my mind to ease :happydance:

FngrsCrossed,
So very sorry for your loss! I just had my first (and hopefully last) chemical earlier this month. I had my beta after I started bleeding and it was a 6... if it wasn't for that, I don't know if people would have believed me either. I had about 15 positives on FRER but unlike you, I never saw "Pregnant" on a digital. I took my first 2 very early and then the last one after my bleeding was almost done, so I don't know if it would've showed "pregnant" at some point in the middle. I would report that nurse. That is just awful of her! I said to my husband that I would much rather have thought that it was my period vs losing a baby... No one in their right mind wishes for that... I know I would be fuming!! I hope your next cycle makes a sticky bean for you!!!! :flower:

FngrsCrossed,
So very sorry for your loss! I just had my first (and hopefully last) chemical earlier this month. I had my beta after I started bleeding and it was a 6... if it wasn't for that, I don't know if people would have believed me either. I had about 15 positives on FRER but unlike you, I never saw "Pregnant" on a digital. I took my first 2 very early and then the last one after my bleeding was almost done, so I don't know if it would've showed "pregnant" at some point in the middle. I would report that nurse. That is just awful of her! I said to my husband that I would much rather have thought that it was my period vs losing a baby... No one in their right mind wishes for that... I know I would be fuming!! I hope your next cycle makes a sticky bean for you!!!! :flower:

Thank you so much...This is my first confirmed chemical. I suspect that I had one earlier in Jan. I had 2 cycles last month. 1st one started on Jan. 8th and ended 20 days later with a faint positive. The whole cycle lasted 20 days. I then started a new cycle on the 28th and this one ended in a chemical or m/c whatever...I went to the hospital twice. The first time they did nothing no bloods, nothing at all, just sent me home. The bleeding got heavier so I went back. That's when they did bloods and progesterone testing. Still waiting for progesterone results. I think my hormones are just trying to balance out after having a second tri loss. I haven't been the same physically since I guess. My chart and chemical pg proved that.

My poor husband was distraught with what happened and very angry with the nurse. She just flat out called me a liar and told me that I basically used mind control to make myself think I was pregnant. Believe it or not she is a ob/gyn nurse who delivers babies; yet has no idea what a fertility chart is, bbt, chemical pregnancy, LP, Follicular phase, or that when progesterone drops temp drop and bleeding starts!!! She told me at the beginning of my visit that I ought to become a nurse because I know so much.

I think every woman, and teen girl should know how her body works; and what all of the female reproductive organs do!! There should be a law mandated!!! lol Why get pregnant and have no idea how you did (besides sex) why you maintain the pregnancy or anything about how your body works?! Seriously? I thought most women knew these things, especially nurses!! :growlmad::dohh:

Fngrs-Yeah it was best to leave out of there. Just from reading what she said about you making it up got me pissed. If it was me, i probably would've choked the life out of her. And we all know you were pregnant. There is no way we can magically get positives. If that was the case then companies wouldnt make hpts if they were going to create negatives all the time. Shaking my head...she needs to get her nurse license revoked old stupid woman. Her head must be full of air :rofl: Anyways..you know you are the 2nd woman to tell me that on the first pic there is a line there in the middle :haha: The same exact picture and the same exact way. I would test with a $tree test but i used the bathroom so many times that i doubt it would register anything if i am. Also im going to get bloodwork done on Saturday so i can finally put my mind to ease :happydance:

You are right, it was best that I left. And hpt companies would be out of money if we woman could just "THINK POSITIVE" and actually be pregnant too. Some women have been thinking positive for ages and still are waiting on a positive hpt!! I guess since I have my "special powers" now, everyone here on BnB are going to get the bfp. I will just use my powers and we will all be pregnant at one time! :thumbup::growlmad:

There are so many UGLY things I could call her...but I will get :ban: for doing that for sure. They would just skip the infractions and delete my account. :blush:

She there are two of us saying that. BTW since your lines aren't getting darker pleeeease promise me you are going to get progesterone! Please insist that they give it to you. I couldn't take the both of us losing a baby! :cry: That's ok I am going to go full force this month. Well I think I am...:shrug: Not sure if I even want to try anymore. DH would be hurt if he heard me saying that. Plus the TWW is murder...Ok ok I am not giving up...I have that progesterone so I am going to go for it...:happydance:

The line is like right there in the middle...I wonder the sensitivity on those equate. :-k Bloods are better though...you actually get a number.:winkwink:

Wow i dont know how she managed to be a nurse. I would hate to have her assist in my baby delivery. Thanks for the PMA. I will see what happens after the blood results. Hopefully they say pregnancy..but im starting to feel out.

I have no idea how she managed to be a nurse either with her lack of knowledge. she had no idea that every woman has a luteal phase, and that it never changes by more than +/- 1 day, and that it starts the day after you ovulate and is almost a money back guarantee if you aren't preggers that you will menstruate.

I don't think you are out just yet little lady..."you know who" is late! What is making you feel that way? just because the lines aren't beaming bright doesn't mean you aren't pregnant....:)

Today has been really gross...passing clots (I know TMI, but we are all women here lol) a lot of them and they aren't small either. The cramps are a killer, I don't get cramps like this during "you know who". The pain on the left side is gone though. The detaching of an embryo is pretty painful...worse than implantation. I had to take a percocet that I had from after I had my angel baby, to make the pain stop. I hate pills but that was defo necessary. And it felt like my back was ripping in half!! OMG, I could have just screamed!

Yes i guess i felt out because of no bright big fat positives. But you're right i am late and some women dont even get bfps until they are late so im feeling better thanks. And cant imagine how much pain you are in. I felt the same way when i had to have a d&c :nope: not a good feeling at all. Hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

AFM, im cd44/17dpo. I already put my fmu in a cup this morning so going to test soon. Im going to buy the $tree brand and see what happens. After seeing soooo many confusing tests for me..i am just feeling like i am out. I see women getting bfps by now and im still trying to figure out whats wrong. It just makes me feel like im out and i just need to stop testing and await for AF to come. Im just tired of dealing with whacky AFs that make me think it could be this month or that month and it never happens. (Sigh) woke up feeling down as you can tell. DH and I did dtd last night and it was weird this time because of the fact it feels like no matter how "far" up he went...it didnt feel like it was "deep" enough (sorry tmi). Usually it feels like an ouch you are hitting my cervix go back :growlmad: moment but last night i was like ummm i think my cervix disappeared :haha: And nothing but creamy cm im getting still. Yesterday, i checked my cervix and it was low and hard but it was nothing but white cm on my finger :shrug: But last night when i didnt even "feel" him touching my cervix and "I" was trying to make him go further in..he looked at me crazy and also i had to think...well where DID my cervix go. Still late for AF and have to work today. Today is also payday so happy because of that. Tomorrow is Saturday so going to get my bloods done first thing in the morning. Oh and yesterday, I was hot ALL DAY and just took my temperature hoping i didnt have a fever or anything and it was 98.6F so i dont know if thats good or bad :shrug: And today marks 1 week that my nipples have been sore/sensitive. Guess patience is a virtue right :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->