Positive or negative? UPDATED*new test taken* + test 2 taken 13 aug

M

mirakel

Hi,
Is this positive or negative?
Do you see the pregnancy line?
It's faint, fainter on pics but you still have to struggle to find the line when looking at the test.
But it does say on the box that it's positive no matter how faint the line is and it's not a blue dye test?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 109
Thanks ladies, still worried about the line being so faint when it's such a sensitive pregnancy test? Should of been stronger no? I'm on day 27 today and I normally have a cycle of 26-30 days. But usully 28 or 30 day. And last day I noticed ewcm this cycle was on day 15.

i see it too BFP!! we found out on the same day :happydance: and congratulations

i see it too BFP!! we found out on the same day :happydance: and congratulations

Thanks, when are you due and was your bfp stronger?

At a guess around 20th April. But i could be wrong.. I haven't had a period for ages as i had the implant in. I did a test last monday and was a BFN, i did one yesterday and it was like yours, i was unsure... I did another one this morning and it was darker (theres a thread on here) did another one mid afternoon, then one tonight.. All have gotten darker everytime

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->