Positive preg test on CD8? UPDATED AGAIN pg 14....

your welcome and you deserve it

just enjoy :hugs:

Hunny,
Where did you see those charts? How did you look them up? I went to FF and looked at the chart gallery and I could not find any like mine...... Or really even close.... So what did you do to find them? Thank you......:hug:

click on the chart that make most sense to your own chart..eg early hpt,. your age and they do come out with some amazing chart

hope this helps

How about this? I swear I need to stop...... POAS addict!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in such disbelief!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand......

Attachments

• positive test 10-07-08.jpg
    positive test 10-07-08.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 92
Looking even more Fantastic...Theres no doubt you are currently PREGNANT.! Congrats x x

Hey !!!

Congrats big time!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I just wanted to share something with you:

4 out of 7 girls that were all pregnant in my church at once (crazy I know) got a period like normal and BFN. Then they went to the doctors for some regular blood work and got BFP! They were pregnant with a period. Its totally normal hun!

My grandmother had a period for the firt 5 months into all 6 of her pregnancies. It can happen! Congrats!

Wow! I didn't want to comment on this thread because all I wanted to say was "that pregnancy test is positive!" but didn't want to get your hopes up as I've seen others get disapointed and hurt recently, but there's no doubting that YES+!!! :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!! I wonder how far along you are!? xx

I would have to say you are most definately pregnant!! I don't think that many tests would lie. A false positive is VERY rare from what I have read. Congrats!! :happydance:

Hey congrats!!!!! :happydance: Definitely no doubting that result!!! What kind of test is that? I don't think I've seen those here in Georgia. So happy for you!!:wohoo: Do let us know how far along you are! Again, congrats!!!! :D :hugs:

Congrats and good luck tomorrow! xx

Congratulations hun!!! well done you!

I would say that i would be anywhere between 3 and 5 weeks and the test is one of the FR golds. It's like the Clearblue digi, but instead of saying "pregnant" it say "yes+" So I have now done three different kinds of tests (about 20 of them now) and all of them are positive. I am exhausted and I am so sick to my stomach. So I guess I will believe it when I get my numbers back on Friday....... Thank you all so much!

aww congrats hun bet it was amazibng doing that digi and seeing that yes.

i can't wait to get my bfp now! hurry up body and ov will you! lol.

fingers crossed for your results am sure they will be higher. x

yes yes yes congratulations again jo

This is wonderful news! Extremely happy for you! Can't wait to hear about the results from tomorrow's visit.

What wonderful news, i am so pleased for you

have a healthy and happy 9 months

:hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012