Positive Pregnancy test

Wow hun congrats! it will seem very daunting for you right now but just think of the good things like how close your little ones will be and how amazing it will be seeing them grow up so close together :) x

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Congratultaions! It might seem scary now but I think in a few years time it would be great to have 2 kids with little age difference:hug:

congratulations hun. Youll be fine. You will cope hun :hugs::hugs:we are all here for you xx

oh penny hun you will do the best job. Dont worry
xx congratulations xx

:hugs: oh honey, I know it must be a big shock, but you'll be fine and just think how lovely it wuill be for htem when they're growing up to be so close in age xx

Firstly......CONGRATULATIONS and secondly.....dont panic! You will be fine! Good luck...everything will work itself out! xx

Congratulations! It all must very daunting now but I'm sure you will be fine :hugs:

You will be fine Hun, try not to panic and congratulations

oh hun congrats dont worry i may be there with you soon,
your babes are going to bestest friends.
you'll be fine
xx

How are you doing, hun? :hugs:

I'm coming around to the idea, I only wanted to have 2 kids, the nice thing is now I can get all the physically hard stuff out of the way.

Had my first bout of morning sickness, but its not like last time where it was all day every day, just in the morning (thus far, anyway)
OH took it FAIRLY well. He's in shock.

Glad he took it well. Hope MS doesn't get too bad

just seen this, congrats hun!! nothing happens without a reason! you'll find you cope with it easier than you expect i think xx

How are you doing, hun? :hugs:

I'm coming around to the idea, I only wanted to have 2 kids, the nice thing is now I can get all the physically hard stuff out of the way.

Had my first bout of morning sickness, but its not like last time where it was all day every day, just in the morning (thus far, anyway)
OH took it FAIRLY well. He's in shock.

I'd imagine it's shocking! Well, at least your MS isn't all day. Glad you're doing well hun, I was thinking about you and wondering how you were doing.

:hugs:

Congratulations! And *hugs* I know my first reaction were I to find out I was pregnant would be just the same as yours... NOT the right time, in an ideal world. But as Elsie on North of 60 said "It's a baby. It's a good thing." So congratulations to you and enjoy having two little ones so close together- here's hoping they will be best buds. :crib: :crib:

Its been a few days now and OH and I are starting to get kinda excited. We are hoping for a boy, we kinda wanted to rounded out package, but a girl would be lovely, too.
I feel kinda bad looking back at my first post, it was just a bit of a shock for me.
Thank for all the love, ladies!
That's why you were the first to know!:hugs:

If this happened to me (I also only want two kids) the silver lining IMO would be the fact that I "got them out of the way" early and could then focus on getting my body back without sabotaging myself thinking "what for, I'm just going to mess it up again in 5 years".

lol I hope this doesn't offend you! :hugs: Congratulations hon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->