Positive Test at 11dpo But No Symptoms, Worried:(UPDATE New Pregnancy HB Seen at Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww what a sweetie he is!! Did you have a romantic proposal? We were absolutely pissed as farts haha...no romance!!

You need faith as well as hope. This pregnancy has been fine so far and no reason to assume it will be any different. I just know this is it...what time is the scan again? I need to know when to be here spamming refresh!! x

Wouldn't worry about the sickness/nausea hun my m/s never really kicked in till later. It was the boobs that was the big sign I'm only small chested but my god as soon as that bra came off boy did I know they were there haha. I got maternity bra very early just so I could sleep with it on.

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant anymore but I think I will get a cheap test just to rule it out for sure. Why isn't it ever simple hey.

So looking forward to tomorrow for you. Is hub joining you? Xxx

Becks ill be rooting for you tommrow , I'm on the road with work so won't get to check in till evening . My plan is to get hitched 6 months after next LO is born . So as soon as I get to 20 weeks ill be setting my date and booking a venue :) now all I need is to get the go ahead to ttc ... Then get knocked up lol....... Only small hurdles !

Sarah its 11.20 in the morn:) will come on as soon as I get back no matter what the outcome, I'm so so scared:( just that my healthy pregnancies I was really ill from 6 weeks! And the losses (all 6 of them) I wasn't so......arggh its so hard no point guessing anymore as soon I'll know one way or the other, he proposed in the middle of town in pouring rain lol, it was romantic to me, he said the most beautiful speech first:) xxxx
Ciz last loss my boobs stopped hurting at 5 weeks, this time they've just got worse, its my one constant symptom, let us know what your test says, going in alone tomorrow as dh has to stay here with Brooklyn he's got a terrible cough and cold xxxxx
Regina I'm hoping all your dreams come true xxx
Thanks to all you lovely ladies, will let you know when I get home xxx

Wouldn't worry about the sickness/nausea hun my m/s never really kicked in till later. It was the boobs that was the big sign I'm only small chested but my god as soon as that bra came off boy did I know they were there haha. I got maternity bra very early just so I could sleep with it on.

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant anymore but I think I will get a cheap test just to rule it out for sure. Why isn't it ever simple hey.

So looking forward to tomorrow for you. Is hub joining you? Xxx

I think its definitely worth while. I saw loads of stories where women assumed they were no longer pregnant, had a weird period and sympsoms, tested again and got bfp and found out it was vanishing twin syndrome!!

x

Becks ill be rooting for you tommrow , I'm on the road with work so won't get to check in till evening . My plan is to get hitched 6 months after next LO is born . So as soon as I get to 20 weeks ill be setting my date and booking a venue :) now all I need is to get the go ahead to ttc ... Then get knocked up lol....... Only small hurdles !

Awwww yay!! When do you want to start trying? x

Sarah its 11.20 in the morn:) will come on as soon as I get back no matter what the outcome, I'm so so scared:( just that my healthy pregnancies I was really ill from 6 weeks! And the losses (all 6 of them) I wasn't so......arggh its so hard no point guessing anymore as soon I'll know one way or the other, he proposed in the middle of town in pouring rain lol, it was romantic to me, he said the most beautiful speech first:) xxxx
Ciz last loss my boobs stopped hurting at 5 weeks, this time they've just got worse, its my one constant symptom, let us know what your test says, going in alone tomorrow as dh has to stay here with Brooklyn he's got a terrible cough and cold xxxxx
Regina I'm hoping all your dreams come true xxx
Thanks to all you lovely ladies, will let you know when I get home xxx

Awww man Im going to go insane waiting haha!!

I know its hard when you had only X with your losses and Y with your little boy. But remember its just your bodies way of dealing with the sudden hormone being there and not an indication of how things are going on in there. I was so ill right from the start with Alex (I had hyperemesis start at 5wks) and I didnt feel unwell at all with Lukas till 8 and then it was like HELL. So dont worry...youre going to feel like absolute HELL soon enough!!!

Aww bless...i love the rain its romantic if you ask me!! x

Well ladies there was a HB! That was awful waiting to go in and worse waiting for her to find the baby but there it was heart thudding away she said, showed me the yolk sac, baby and HB. Measuring 6 and half weeks (7.4mm CRL) not 7 weeks which worries me a bit as that means I got a positive on a 25miu test at 6/7 dpo not 10 as I thought, but I get another scan in two weeks so hopefully will know more then, perhaps those Asda tests are better than I thought lol. I'm still in shock, I got on the wrong bus home lol. Spent 45 mins just to go back to where I got on!!! By then I was bursting for a wee:/ I'm a doughnut. Still feel so shocked and keep seeing that little heart beating away. Xxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150330_135120.jpg
    IMG_20150330_135120.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 12
Yay!!!! Fab news. So nice to hear there was a little heart beating away. Don't worry about dating. I was a week off with my DD. Ah this is so lovely to hear =) hope you can relax a little now. I know still early but at least you have this to keep your spirits up =) xxx

Thanks hunni, yeah still early and still worried but knowing there's a HB there has made all the difference:) xx

Fantastic news. So glad to hear that. Measurements at such an early stage are so difficult at this time. I am sure you will catch up soon.

Yay for a little thudding HB.

I KNEW IT!!!!

Amazing news...thats the hard part done now gorgeous!! Meeting the egg, implanting then getting to HB is the phase I get most worried about. Now you have a heartbeat and baby is on track you can relax now and be excited for the next scan in two weeks!1

Dont worry...at this stage dating is not too important. If it makes you feel any better my early scans were both off with my boys (I knew exactly the day I ovulated).

Aww....so bloody happy to read this and see the piccie!!!

xx

Amazing. YAY. And 6 and a half is just about 7 weeks. I'd take it. So exciting. Congrats.

Thanks so much both of you, it was worrying me a bit that I was a couple of days earlier than I thought but I guess I could be right on track still she did say she was having trouble getting a measurement cause its hard to get a measurement this early so hopefully all is OK and next scan will be great too xxxxx

Thanks Heather she did say 6 and a half getting on for 7 weeks:) xxx

Awh Becks was dying all day to come on and see your good news as I knew it would be :) congratulations I'm so happy for you. Hearing the hb a special moment I'm sure :cloud9:

Sarah I would already be trying only for my thyroid :( I'm banned until my levels are sorted !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"