Positive Test at 11dpo But No Symptoms, Worried:(UPDATE New Pregnancy HB Seen at Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was spotting yest the bright red now today just loads brown discharge which is how my first loss in 2012 started, I feel like I'm on such an emotional rollercoaster, hope, stop hoping, hope, stop hoping, I've had 4 successful pregnancies and 4 losses and each loss started like this whereas apart from a large amount of brown blood at 9 weeks with Brooklyn I've never bled in pregnancy, I wish I coulkd keep positive but I'm loosing hope hunni ;( xxxxxxx

Keep it darling. At this point it could just be normal bleeding. Im living proof that bleeding doesnt always mean what we think it does.Will you keep me updated? xx

It was spotting yest the bright red now today just loads brown discharge which is how my first loss in 2012 started, I feel like I'm on such an emotional rollercoaster, hope, stop hoping, hope, stop hoping, I've had 4 successful pregnancies and 4 losses and each loss started like this whereas apart from a large amount of brown blood at 9 weeks with Brooklyn I've never bled in pregnancy, I wish I coulkd keep positive but I'm loosing hope hunni ;( xxxxxxx

aww please keep positive hun, very hard i know. my loss started and kept as bright red blood only passed the pregnancy in 2 small clots. I really hope yours is just old blood and bub is fine.

i hope your ok hun xxxx

Thanks Sarah will def let you know what happens, just less brown cm now, trying to keep hoping! Xx
Thanks Ciz just wish I knew if baby was OK:( xxxx

Can you now request a scan sooner?

I think I might ring them Monday and ask but prob no although if I do mc they'll have to make sure its a complete mc, I had retained product with one mc and it can cause infection. Haven't done a test for a while was only a 3 hour hold and almost as dark as control, if it wasn't for the discharge id be really happy about that! Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150206_171448.jpg
    IMG_20150206_171448.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 28
Remember that discharging brown is fairly normal and common. Its old retained blood and not bright red fresh bleeding. Your af would have been due so this is probably just part of that. i had it every month with Alexander (my first). I first had bleeding the day of AF and continued to spot red and brown. I also had full on red bleeding and gushes and it turned out ok.

It doesn sound like what you are experiencing is an AF level bleed but rather just tinged CM am I right? xx

Yes its more like brown sometimes pinky discharge xxxx

Ohhhh honey I wish you had said that earlier!! Its most likely implantation bleeding. Posts here would have us believe that it occurs in the tww only, but did you know that it actually continues up till around 13wks at which point the placenta is considered completely buried? I was told this with my bleeding. Also, Ill warn you now, I was told that where you have periods of bleeding earlier on its more increased chance that youll continue to have bits of spotting or tinged cm throughout the pregnancy. I think everything is fine in there. I still think your dates were a few days off and this is all just spotting from that beautiful baby burrowing in! Youll see!! x

oh love I so so hope you're right if it wasn't for these pains, not bad just mild but what I get when AF is starting like a cramping dragging that has me scared too. You really are keeping me going you know!! Xxxxx

Totally normal. Three days before my bfp with my first i was sat in the pub crying my eyes out to my fella because I was out. I knew I was...I mean the cramping had started was just a matter of time. But then all I had was spotting and tinged CM...boom BFP! I had those pains for months hun. Same with my second. Infact it was muh much worse with my second and when I asked the midwife why she said it was just one of those thins but very normal!

People always said to me it was just like AFand I didnt believe them..but it is. I continued to have those cramps all the way till having my second! x

Oasis I've just caught up! Congrats, I really hope that this bean sticks!

Thanks Sarah I don't know whether I'm coming or going cause no pain now and just dark brown ATM but I know that can change anytime, god its so stressful, can totally understand why you thought you were out, so glad all was OK with you, you wonder how we get through all this!! Xxx
Thanks Steph I really don't know what's going on from one min to the next! Xx

I know the roller coaster well, had a chem in november, then a 7w mc in jan, going from excitement to fear to hope, it's hard but I have my fingers firmly crossed for you and baby bean xxx

I think at this point since its just spotting and tinged CM I would be of the mindset to think that beany is ok in there. Dont let coming and going pains confuse the situation, pain and no pain are both normal chick. I know how frustrating it is in these circumstances as it just constantly plays on your mind and emotions. But no AF is good AF...and at this point AF hasnt come and ruled you out. your next scan will come around and youll see :) xx

Thank you both so much I honestly feel differently from one hour to the next and god do I dread every trip to the loo, my CP's I knew it was over pretty much before it had begun but this one has messed with my head loads and I guess til the scan I won't know for sure, lord knows what id do without you lovely ladies to help me cause other than dh cause of all the losses we've told absolutely no one xxx
Steph I'm so very sorry for your losses xxxx

glad to be hearing the bleed/discharge hasnt gotten worse. sending you loads of positive vibes hun. xxxx

Keep coming here hun, ill be checking here every time I log on to see how you are getting on.

It does mess with your head for sure but we spend so long believing that when ttc blood automatically means we are out....but noone tells us that having this in pregnancy can be completely normal and is pretty common. A week or so and all this will be a distant memory!xx

Thank you both, Sarah id love to think that's true! Done two tests (prob shouldn't of!) And they are half as dark as the last one so that will teach me I'm not it testing anymore, dh is under orders not to buy me anymore no matter what I say, 6 weeks today and wish I could feel happy, I'll ring the epu tomorrow and explain about the brown blood since Fri see if they'll see me any earlier, not sure they will, same as yesterday today same brown/beige discharge and mild pain, funny how it hasn't gotten worse Ive been racking my brains to think how long I had brown blood for with my 12 and 11 week losses, the 12 week loss I bled brown at 5, 8 and 12 weeks, the mW kept saying its old blood don't worry til the 12 week bleeds turned bright red and I had really strong contraction pains and ended up in hospital having an emergency d and c. The 11 week loss (blighted ovum) I'm sure I had brown for about 4 days no pain til the bright red. That's why I hate brown! Funny thing is with my youngest Brooklyn I had a bout of brown blood at 9 weeks (after an orgasm sorry tmi lol) and luckily I had a scan that morning, I went convinced id lost him but there he was bobbing his head away, no pain there though, so I've had good and bad with brown blood! Why do these things always happen at the weekend! Xx

Most of the time it is just implantation though. If you had been for the scan and they couldnt see a sac I might be saying stay hopeful and brace for the news it might not be good in the end, but the scan put the pregnancy in the right place, showing progression etc. I know its hard when you have losses. I was convinced every single day with Alex I would lose him (had 2 losses also before him). But i can honestly say if I sit and count through my bnb friends, more of them had some kind of bleed or spotting early on than didnt. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back