Positive Test at 11dpo But No Symptoms, Worried:(UPDATE New Pregnancy HB Seen at Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't panic hunni Tescos own are like Asda brand and you don't get a really good line early on! I tested every other day for best progression, don't forget they aren't as sensitive as frer so expect a fainter line but DW once you start to see progression you'll be just fine:) dh isn't getting excited yet, like me the 6 losses have ruined any joy in pregnancy early on, if we see a HB on the scan he'll be excited but worried too, we both feel same after loosing our first at nearly 13 weeks, its so hard to get attached in the early days. One boob lol funny both mine hurt but the right hurts more! Xx

Love the lines ladies. Oasis. Stop now. Lol. Don't be like me and do 7 different brands/types with one cup of pee. Lol. All those after a diluted urine dip. Talk about self induced torture.

Lol Heather if I had them I would do them I'm terrible! But nope that's it now def no more tests xxx

Tescs are propper crap. I never had a line darker than that on tescos even at 6wks! x

I feel I am now an expert on tests and lines lol I could def write a review!!! Xx

Haha problem is mine would read the same over and over...

crap....
crap....
crap....

lol! I only use FRERs to confirm hcg same with ICs. Though if you are in the UK by FAR the best ive tried and you name it ive tried it, is Insta alert ones you can get them at 10miu. I had a positive with a hcg level of 6. They arent like usual tests these are professional nhs ones and super early x

https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk...-pregnancy-test-vials-fhc-u111-fertility.html

Hahaha I'm getting there being test expert. Just couldn't believe the tesco one took forever to show anything. It says 25 but I'm thinking they are 50 ones.

Has anyone had the symptom of like a stuffy nose? Find it really hard to breathe at night and in the morning.

Hahaha I'm getting there being test expert. Just couldn't believe the tesco one took forever to show anything. It says 25 but I'm thinking they are 50 ones.

Has anyone had the symptom of like a stuffy nose? Find it really hard to breathe at night and in the morning.

Yup, had the cold right after bfp with both mine. Apparently your body lowers the immune system to help the body with implantation etc and it will stay down for another 8 months so expect lots more lo!!

x

I am new to this. New to the board and TTC.
I am 11 DPO and don't want to take another test until Friday to see if AF comes. Reading through the threads are helping me realize I'm not alone.

Well I don't know what to make of this last test I done tonight. It's so unbelievably faint. I'm really hoping my urine was too diluted but it's usually really good results at night. Mixed emotions right now =( there's no bleed so holding on to hope. Xxx

Ciz try not to worry. The lines were really good that you posted yesterday. It would take longer than that for liines to go so feint like that imo.

Do a frer today!

x

I agree ciz! It wouldnt go that faint so quickly, try a diff test before you worry, I've never used Tesco's so don't no how reliable but I'm betting it was your wee, how long did you hold for? Same time? I did 4 hours every test, I'm sure all is OK, let us know xxxx

And don't forget this early all it would take is more dilute wee for a fainter line xx

Very true!! I had such bad lines on tescos, enver ever went beyond feint for me even when my hcg levels were in the 70s the lines were barely there! x

Oh wow those Tesco tests sound pants! Never used them, only Asda they been v reliable:) I'm 5 wks 3 days today not 5weeks 2 days how did I get that wrong lol. Will be ringing epu Monday at 6 weeks, I don't really want to go up until 7 weeks, I was 7 weeks 3 days with Brooklyn and saw him and HB. Its still all so surreal, this time last time I started brown/beige spotting and all clear still so that's hopeful. Ciz hope you're next test gives you a lovely line xxxx

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20150319_144852.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20150319_144852.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Ok so top was yesterday late afternoon, middle late last night and bottom was just now. It took the last one forever to come through. But honestly I will never use tesco ones again. No bleed yet. No cramping only little twinges.

Teehee how did you manage to miss that 1 day ;)

Sarah I wonder if all being well this one is to be a boy lol. Been having a play with this app that tells you what you may be having and weirdly it's been right for the people I done it on lol. All it goes by is your age you concieved and what month you concieved. Well it was right for my daughter says boy for this one haha. Fingers crossed we'll find out =) xxx

I am new to this. New to the board and TTC.
I am 11 DPO and don't want to take another test until Friday to see if AF comes. Reading through the threads are helping me realize I'm not alone.

Oh yes hun you will never be alone on here =) fingers crossed for you lovely xx

Yay great line Ciz those Tesco tests are terrible! I dunno I was sure I was 5 weeks Tues lol. Xxx

Lol Oasis...and then youll get your scan and they will change your dates yet again haha.

Ciz that frer line is perfect. Do not worry about the twinges. I had AF pains with both mine all way through :)

EEEK so happy to be a part of this ladies...to have met you before the lines. Dont dissapear on me!!! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"