Positive tests but bleeding. Tests are getting fainter. =(

I’m so sorry, it hurts so bad to go through something like this. You’ve waited so long... I’m ready to give up and I haven’t even ovulated yet this cycle! Those pills sound great though!

I’m so sorry, it hurts so bad to go through something like this. You’ve waited so long... I’m ready to give up and I haven’t even ovulated yet this cycle! Those pills sound great though!

I'm so ready to give up. If the pills don't work then think I'm going to call it quits from ttc. Just except the fact it's never going to happen.

Good luck sweetie hope you catch that egg!!

It's totally understandable hon. We will all be here to support u when u feel ready to come back.
I'm just so very sorry :cry:

I really hope those supplements help! I'll also be here for you when you come back from a break.

Fmu test looks like it's over. Bleeding stopped but test faint. So I'm sure test will be negative soon. If I didn't have the bleeding I'd be 9 or 10dpo. Not sure if I should count the bleeding as af and move on or not.
20210203_094617.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so sorry sweetheart.
This is heartbreaking I hate that this keeps on happening to such a lovely lady :cry:

Fmu test looks like it's over. Bleeding stopped but test faint. So I'm sure test will be negative soon. If I didn't have the bleeding I'd be 9 or 10dpo. Not sure if I should count the bleeding as af and move on or not.
View attachment 1094134
Wait, so the first positive tests happened at 4-5 dpo?! Are you sure the bleeding wasn't just IB? If you are only 9-10 dpo right now then the tests look right on target for the lightness. In fact they look great to me! Don't count yourself out yet. There is still hope.

Just caught up on this, really sorry to hear this xx

I’m so so sorry. Gutted that this keeps happening to you :hugs:

I’m so confused over your time line Jess. I thought we were on the same dates this cycle. So your first positives were super weirdly early. Like 5 dpo. I’m 12 dpo today. Did you change your ovulation date? Have you tried any other tests? Please don’t take this wrong, but I think there is something wrong with your easy@home ones. Almost like they mixed up opk with hpt. I’d be curious what they look like when you are about to ovulate again. Either way, this is an emotional rollercoaster and I’m so sorry you are on it. :hugs:

All brands of hpts have been negative after bleeding stopped. Hope the pills fertility boost will help lengthen my cycles. See y'all around testing time this cycle. Hopefully have better luck.
Thanks again for all the support. Means a lot to me. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->