Positive tests but bleeding. Tests are getting fainter. =(

I'll keep you ladies posted as the days go on.
Thanks for looking and reading all my posts. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Trying to hold onto some hope.

Normally when ever I have bleeding it don't end well but will will my miscarriages my bleeding was very heavy.

I had spotting with was bright red mixed with cm at 12 weeks with my son and thought the worst but he was fine.

I was told by my midwife that spotting and even bleeding is very very common in the first trimester and u can have implantation spotting/bleeding right up until the 8th week of pregnancy.

It's still never nice to see tho.
Thankfully mine was extremely light and brown and completely stopped now so I think it must of been some more IS.

How are u feeling hon?

With my chemicals I kind of new something wasn't right because the tests never got dark and only faint.

But ure easy@home Is way darker than mine with the chemicals.
That looks like my tests with this pregnancy at 13dpo.

I sadly only had one pregmate test left and got a faint pink line at 10dpo but wudnt know how dark it wud of gone.
I thought I still had one left but haven't found it so I think I must of imagined it.

Is the bleeding heavy hon or light?

I want this to be it for you so badly [-o<

Have you spoken with your ob? Maybe they can scan or at least give you some insight?

I hope you can get a blood draw and some answers! A BFP like that on the easy@home, I'd expect to see a super dark line on a FRER! Do you plan on getting any? Living out my addiction through you...

fx honey!

I'm with @MrsKatie hon with the Frer idea. I'm sure with a line like that on easy@home a frer will be dark.

Fx so much for you. I can't wait to see tomorrow's tests [-o<

Called my OB they want me to wait and test again in a week if still positive then call back. Waited all morning to get a call back from them. Said if I'm having a loss there's nothing they can do to help. Which I already knew.

Last edited:
Think my levels are going down second easy@home test I've taken today they keep getting fainter. pregmate brand still has a faint line not as dark as yesterday’s. Bleeding picked back up and Started craming bad too. =(
I ended up buying some pills called fertility boost to try. Supposed to help regulate period help with ovulation and help after you've conceived. Hope they help.
20210202_130334.jpg

I can still see a line.
I've got everything crossed for you hun :hugs:
Hoping that the fertility boost pills will help.

Screenshot_20210202-145837_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210202-150430_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks ladies for the hugs.

I really hope the fertility boost will help. Sounds promising. I already take prenatal vitamins so maybe adding the boost will make things work out. Lengthen my cycles some.

Last edited:
I actually want to cry.
This is so horrible that u keep going through this and it breaks my heart.

That line on the easy@home test still looks good hon and think I still see something on the Pregmate.

I really hope the pills help hon.

I'm really disappointed that ure OB wudnt do anything esp after everything u been through.
I was hoping they wud get u in for a blood test or at least something.

I am so so sorry sweet I really am:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->