Positive thoughts for a june baby!!!! Who's with me?

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
So... I'm trying to put out the positive vibes that I get Prego this cycle... which means, I'd be having a June baby.

My mantra: "this is THE month" and I'm going to recite that to myself daily... also gonna imagine myself pregnant and happy... maybe even spice it up a bit while trying this month (just for something different). wink wink.

Really, what can it hurt at this point?

Anyone else with me? lol... I'M READY!!! :dance:

I'm in!!!

Could do with some of your positivity!!

I'm on cd 11 of a 28 day cycle, so hopfully I'm gearing up for ov as we speak, I'm dtd every day, so its a marathon effort this month lol!!!:happydance:

xmagsx :hugs:

Yep Im with you too, CD1 and now being treated for my thyroid, got fertility appointment next couple of weeks too soo mega positive for a june baby, my little boy is July and my husbands previous two boys well they are adults now are both June so maybe the autumn is a good time for us!!

I'm on cycle day 9 of 28... so my time is coming!!! hehe.

I think fall is the perfect time to get prego (well, really, any time you get prego is the perfect time- lol)- But, in sticking with my June baby plan this month is IT... I'm in Oregon so the weather is turning, it's a bit chilly and wet out and I just want to snuggle up with my hubby at night and keep "warm" - hehe.

Good luck ladies and thanks for joining!!!

Im in!! Im due to ovulate in next few days so we are goin all out to get a BFP

good luck to all of us xxx

Totally!! Im witcha! :)

Good luck everyone :hugs: and :dust:

Hi Ladies

I'm actually on CD32 at the mo and expecting AF within next few days or so. But really don't think its happened for me this month, so presuming it hasn't, I'll be trying for a June baby fairly soon (think mine would be due late June).

Could actually be a June born baby if I was preg this month as think I'd be due end of May.

I'll update you all next week on whether AF does show.

My birthday is June so would be pretty cool to have a :baby: due near then :happydance: x

Yep me too, a June baby will do me nicely thanks! On CD3 had a load of bloods done today an hoping I won't need to know the results because I'll be up the duff!
fx we all get :bfp:
:dust:
xxxxx

I'm in! my MMC last year should have been a June baby so here's to better luck 12 months down the line :)

TOTALLY IN WITH YA!!!!!

If I do get PG-which I am very positive about..... my EDD would be June 7th....

I BELIEVE I O'd yesterday maybe today.....

:dust: :dust: to all............... GOOD LUCK....... FX'd for EVERYONE

Yay US!!!! June babies all around please ;)

Hi there

I'd love to join you all and your lovely optimistic spirit! I'm 1 DPO and we DTD every day from day 11 to 14 (ovulated day 14). Feeling tired but happy today and would love a June baby too! x

My test date is 30th Sept too! Feels like such a long time away!

My test date is 30th Sept too! Feels like such a long time away!

It SURE does.... I really shouldn't until Oct 3rd but my last period was Aug 31th so Sept 30th it is....

YAY we gotta make sure we all stick around and keep updates coming

Well, I'll definitely be sticking around. This forum has been great for me already and I've only just joined it. It's not helping me to stop obsessing so much but it's a great outlet for my obsessing and lovely to know there's lots of others in a similar situation right now!

Sadly LeeZe I won't be testing with ya Sept 30th... I didn't O like I thought I did.. back another LONG possible annovulary cycle.. I really had hope the clomid would work :( but I still may O so my test date will change

sorry to hear that Kelster. Have you tried soy ivoflavones, meant to be nature's clomid? I've just started taking soya milk to try get mine naturally but you can also buy it in tablet form I think x

sorry to hear that Kelster. Have you tried soy ivoflavones, meant to be nature's clomid? I've just started taking soya milk to try get mine naturally but you can also buy it in tablet form I think x

this cycle was I was placed on Clomid @50mgs....

I did Soy back on my July cycle and nope it didn't work :( I am hoping I just had a whacky temp today because I have had a butt load of symptons and now I have very creamy and LOADS of CM.... and I know I get that when my progestrone is high....

so who knows :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->