positive urine tests but negative blood test...

D

dmestiza

i had 3 positive urine tests(weeks ago), but negative blood test(recently)... is it even slightly possible to be pregnant and have a negative blood test??? koz the positive pregnancy tests were really dark distinct lines???

i have been having really irregular bleeding since august this year till now... everyday its different mostly very light or lightish-medium flow/ sometimes no bleeding at all in 1 day...can vaginal blood in urine affect preg tests... koz when i took the tests that came back positive i had vaginal blood in my urine...??????

Blood in urine can be a symptom of kidney disorders and kidney disorders can give a false positive on a hpt.

i had vaginal bleeding whilst i took the tests, not blood in urine. sorry i mean to say there was blood in my urine when i took the test from vag bleeding...

Hmm not sure but I'd definitely be seeking a 2nd opinion ASAP so u can get well and start on making that bubba!

Have you taken another test since the blood test? Could it have been you miscarried?

Sounds like possibly a chemical? That's where you start to get +hpt but the egg doesn't fully attach and you instead will start bleeding/start your period...sadly it's extremely common, over 50% of fertilized eggs go this route. I think a blood test is much more accurate than a urine test unfortunately. They can tell you exactly how much hcg is in your body. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->