Positive Vibes Only Thread

StillTrying said:
Thank you so much, your positiveness is really inspiring! :flower:

I fought the urge to test today and am really proud of myself. I figure that if I got a stark negative yesterday, my hcg wouldn't have time to double to give me a bfp today so why waste a test lol. I am down to 2 ICs and one FRER.

FF keeps changing my O and test date. I had posted this in another thread so I hope it's ok to copy and paste:

Ok, I knew I wouldn't be able to wait to test again lol and my chart is all wacky! So I mentioned earlier me thinking I was 8dpo when I was actually 7dpo because FF changed my O date. It's changed again since my original post!

On CD24 (6/1) my temp dipped below my coverline, that was 5 - 6 days from AF and I thought it very early for a dip already! My cycles are pretty regular, 28 - 29 days. I kept running to the bathroom because I kept feeling wet fully expecting AF but nothing! I don't know if my frequent urination was because of possible symptom or because I kept checking to see if AF had come, thought I have been having to use the bathroom more frequently since last week.

On CD25 (6/2) I had an even bigger temp dip even more below my coverline. I knew for sure that when I entered my morning temp in FF, it was going to change me to an annovulatory cycle and I just knew I was going to start AF that day with a temp that low. Interestingly enough, FF changed my coverline and set my O date to CD14, rather than CD15 as it was originally and also changed my test date to June 6. Also I had a tiny bit of spotting in the morning after my first wee - not much at all, just a couple of really tiny spots of blood and just enough to tinge the tp when I wiped. I even put a pad on that morning expecting AF to come. But the spotting/tinge only happened a couple of times early in the day, was gone by mid-afternoon, then after that and up til now nothing!

Yesterday, on CD26 (June 3) my temp rose right up and FF changed my O date back to CD15 again, and testing date back to June 7 so there I was at 11 dpo (again)! I caved and tested that morning and BFN, as I expected but I just couldn't help myself. I thought I would have more willpower and fully intended to wait until today (Saturday June 4) to test because I knew I would be disappointed.

I have been feeling a little nauseous (especially after eating) and lightheaded, headaches and using the bathroom a lot, but the bathroom thing could be more me expecting AF because I keep feeling wet. Even my cramping that I had been experiencing a lot since last week has pretty much gone away, except for the occasional pull/twinge. I am 3 days days from AF. Usually I start brown spotting 2 - 3 days before AF so we'll see what happens in the next day or two. This is the first time I've charted temps in a LONG time and only my second cycle using OPKs so I really don't know what to think. My chart looks like jagged mountain peaks! It looks monophasic actually. It's been hard to temp because I wake a lot during the night so I really don't know how accurate my temps really are but I do try to temp the same time every morning but sometimes I have to get up to wee around 3 or 4 am then my alarm goes off around 6:30.

Today I am 12dpo (unless FF changes it again tomorrow lol) with nothing really going on. I don't have my usual spotting yet and a lot of the symptoms I've had for a past couple of weeks have pretty much waned. I can't tell if my boobs are tender as a symptom or because I keep checking them to see if they are tender lol. I'm thinking I'm doing that to myself hahaha.

I am tempted to test tomorrow but I'm wondering if it would be best to wait until after AF is due, which is Tuesday.

Thank you for reading this rambling post.

Still feeling the vibes and sending some out!! :D

I think you have some promising symptoms I hope you get your bfp tomorrow if not I still have my fx for you :dust:

StillTrying said:
Thank you so much, your positiveness is really inspiring! :flower:

I fought the urge to test today and am really proud of myself. I figure that if I got a stark negative yesterday, my hcg wouldn't have time to double to give me a bfp today so why waste a test lol. I am down to 2 ICs and one FRER.

FF keeps changing my O and test date. I had posted this in another thread so I hope it's ok to copy and paste:

Ok, I knew I wouldn't be able to wait to test again lol and my chart is all wacky! So I mentioned earlier me thinking I was 8dpo when I was actually 7dpo because FF changed my O date. It's changed again since my original post!

On CD24 (6/1) my temp dipped below my coverline, that was 5 - 6 days from AF and I thought it very early for a dip already! My cycles are pretty regular, 28 - 29 days. I kept running to the bathroom because I kept feeling wet fully expecting AF but nothing! I don't know if my frequent urination was because of possible symptom or because I kept checking to see if AF had come, thought I have been having to use the bathroom more frequently since last week.

On CD25 (6/2) I had an even bigger temp dip even more below my coverline. I knew for sure that when I entered my morning temp in FF, it was going to change me to an annovulatory cycle and I just knew I was going to start AF that day with a temp that low. Interestingly enough, FF changed my coverline and set my O date to CD14, rather than CD15 as it was originally and also changed my test date to June 6. Also I had a tiny bit of spotting in the morning after my first wee - not much at all, just a couple of really tiny spots of blood and just enough to tinge the tp when I wiped. I even put a pad on that morning expecting AF to come. But the spotting/tinge only happened a couple of times early in the day, was gone by mid-afternoon, then after that and up til now nothing!

Yesterday, on CD26 (June 3) my temp rose right up and FF changed my O date back to CD15 again, and testing date back to June 7 so there I was at 11 dpo (again)! I caved and tested that morning and BFN, as I expected but I just couldn't help myself. I thought I would have more willpower and fully intended to wait until today (Saturday June 4) to test because I knew I would be disappointed.

I have been feeling a little nauseous (especially after eating) and lightheaded, headaches and using the bathroom a lot, but the bathroom thing could be more me expecting AF because I keep feeling wet. Even my cramping that I had been experiencing a lot since last week has pretty much gone away, except for the occasional pull/twinge. I am 3 days days from AF. Usually I start brown spotting 2 - 3 days before AF so we'll see what happens in the next day or two. This is the first time I've charted temps in a LONG time and only my second cycle using OPKs so I really don't know what to think. My chart looks like jagged mountain peaks! It looks monophasic actually. It's been hard to temp because I wake a lot during the night so I really don't know how accurate my temps really are but I do try to temp the same time every morning but sometimes I have to get up to wee around 3 or 4 am then my alarm goes off around 6:30.

Today I am 12dpo (unless FF changes it again tomorrow lol) with nothing really going on. I don't have my usual spotting yet and a lot of the symptoms I've had for a past couple of weeks have pretty much waned. I can't tell if my boobs are tender as a symptom or because I keep checking them to see if they are tender lol. I'm thinking I'm doing that to myself hahaha.

I am tempted to test tomorrow but I'm wondering if it would be best to wait until after AF is due, which is Tuesday.

Thank you for reading this rambling post.

Still feeling the vibes and sending some out!! :D

I think you have some promising symptoms I hope you get your bfp tomorrow if not I still have my fx for you :dust:

Thank you, Kaiecee but I think I'm out. There was a little bit of bright red blood when wiping this morning, no flow yet but I'm sure she's coming. Will just try again next month.

Keep thinking positive, ladies!! Lots of baby dust to you all! :kiss:

Well ladies, the positive part about af is at least that means you have a fresh new cycle. There are women that barely ever have af. That, to me, would be more frustrating than her never showing up and me never knowing if I o or not, etc. Remember, every new cycle contains the possibility of new life. Xoxo keep the positive juices flowing.

Well ladies, the positive part about af is at least that means you have a fresh new cycle. There are women that barely ever have af. That, to me, would be more frustrating than her never showing up and me never knowing if I o or not, etc. Remember, every new cycle contains the possibility of new life. Xoxo jeep the positive juices flowing.

So true and well said! :flower:

I'm keeping all fingers and toes crossed.

I don't know what it is but I could eat everything and anything

Tested today, 14dpo. BFN blah. AF due tomorrow.

Looking forward to trying again next cycle!

Keep thinking positive all you ladies who have tested yet. :flower:

You still aren't out! Keep those positive juices flowing!!

Woohoo fertility friend gave me crosshairs! I really thought I didn't ovulate, still not sure but we'll see soon enough I guess

Yay!! I love that! And it looks like you did double duty that day! Woo!

Here's my chart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 4
Ooooh!! That dip at 8DPO looks so promising!!! Any symptoms?

Today cramping(which I got with all pregnancy)
But tiny bit of boob sensitivity eating more peeing more super vivid dreams to the point I wake up in the am and feel tired still

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->