Positive Vibes Only Thread

Good luck swilk!

My opk was very close to positive this morning so hoping the next one in a few hours will be positive then I can finally enter a TWW! Feeling positive

Hi ladies! Stopping in again to give and take some posi baby vibes! Had some strange things happen to my chart so still staying positive no matter what! I keep willing my little soul to come to me.

:dust:

Can I join?

8dpo and I got a dip on my chart this morning hope it's a good sign fx

Beejing, welcome!! Throw all of your positivity out there and let it shine! We are testing the same day!! How exciting!!

Kaiecee, of course you may join! That dip sounds promising!! How exciting to think that it could be a little eggy getting cozy in there! Fingers crossed for you girl!

StillTrying, We all have funky cycles sometimes, but the good news is that you are paying attention to your cycles, so you are able to see the differences! How magical is it that we have all these things happening! What exactly happened with your cycle? What was funky about it? As for the BFN, it is still pretty early, so there's still a chance that the little eggy hasn't had time yet to snuggle in! Breathe in the positive vibes, and send that glowing warmth of positivity to your welcoming uterus!! xoxo

Thanks,first month with clomid and I definitely think something was happening I had the worst pAins for days after o'ing maybe more than 2 follicles? Either was it was a super ovulation since I ovulate on my own.

Beejing, welcome!! Throw all of your positivity out there and let it shine! We are testing the same day!! How exciting!!

Kaiecee, of course you may join! That dip sounds promising!! How exciting to think that it could be a little eggy getting cozy in there! Fingers crossed for you girl!

StillTrying, We all have funky cycles sometimes, but the good news is that you are paying attention to your cycles, so you are able to see the differences! How magical is it that we have all these things happening! What exactly happened with your cycle? What was funky about it? As for the BFN, it is still pretty early, so there's still a chance that the little eggy hasn't had time yet to snuggle in! Breathe in the positive vibes, and send that glowing warmth of positivity to your welcoming uterus!! xoxo

Ooh! Could you imagine if it's TWINS!! Baby overload! Think of all the chubby cuteness!! 20 toes to kiss!!

If you can't tell, I LOVE twins. They run super heavy in my family too (my great gradmother on my moms side had THREE sets in a row!!)

Ooh! Could you imagine if it's TWINS!! Baby overload! Think of all the chubby cuteness!! 20 toes to kiss!!

If you can't tell, I LOVE twins. They run super heavy in my family too (my great gradmother on my moms side had THREE sets in a row!!)

I think I might die lol but would be fun :)
Right now I share custody of my 2 older boys (15 & 9 yrs old)

And at home full time I have Riley 3 years old, Jacob 2 years old, and Mackenzie 1 year old so twins would be crazy :winkwink:

OMG that would be insane!!! So with your other babies how long did it take you to conceive?

OMG that would be insane!!! So with your other babies how long did it take you to conceive?

With Riley over 6 months were going to go in for iui days before we got our bfp Jacob was a surprise Riley was only about 2.5 months old when we found out we were pregnant so I ended up have 2 babies in 2013 one in Jan one in December. Mackenzie was the 3rd cycle of clomid.

All my kids including my 2 older ones are all c-sections

Oh how interesting!! My mom had "irish twins", born 9 months apart. (I think she did it on purpose after she lost her real twins due to a surgery complication). So what you have is pretty darn close to that too! How crazy. But I bet when everyone is sleeping and you look at all of those precious faces, you are just overwhelmed with love. I would love to have a bunch of kids, but living in Southern California makes that mostly impossible. We will see what time tells though!

I love having so many kids it's just so fun but I thought I'd stop when I finally got my girl,but if God can bless me with one more I'll take it then I'll get my tubes tied

Don't think my body managed to ovulate, bugger! Oh well hopefully it'll have another crack at it soon. I'll just try to be patient and let it do it's thing. Fx for all you lovely ladies in the tww

I'd also love twins as much as it would scare the heck outta me lol. I'd love a big family but we've always said 3 would be it but if I had twins I'd get my 4 lol

Hi ladies, may I join? I am 14/15 dpo and still testing bfn. I am hoping I still have a chance. I am staying positive😊

I'm out, AF came day I joined the thread at midnight on June 1st :( good luck everyone!!! I will actually be testing June 26th - June 30th as I have short cycles at the moment (I have PCOS so current medication is making me ovulate lovely and early!!!) But there will probably be another thread by then :)

StillTrying said:
Thank you so much, your positiveness is really inspiring! :flower:

I fought the urge to test today and am really proud of myself. I figure that if I got a stark negative yesterday, my hcg wouldn't have time to double to give me a bfp today so why waste a test lol. I am down to 2 ICs and one FRER.

FF keeps changing my O and test date. I had posted this in another thread so I hope it's ok to copy and paste:

Ok, I knew I wouldn't be able to wait to test again lol and my chart is all wacky! So I mentioned earlier me thinking I was 8dpo when I was actually 7dpo because FF changed my O date. It's changed again since my original post!

On CD24 (6/1) my temp dipped below my coverline, that was 5 - 6 days from AF and I thought it very early for a dip already! My cycles are pretty regular, 28 - 29 days. I kept running to the bathroom because I kept feeling wet fully expecting AF but nothing! I don't know if my frequent urination was because of possible symptom or because I kept checking to see if AF had come, thought I have been having to use the bathroom more frequently since last week.

On CD25 (6/2) I had an even bigger temp dip even more below my coverline. I knew for sure that when I entered my morning temp in FF, it was going to change me to an annovulatory cycle and I just knew I was going to start AF that day with a temp that low. Interestingly enough, FF changed my coverline and set my O date to CD14, rather than CD15 as it was originally and also changed my test date to June 6. Also I had a tiny bit of spotting in the morning after my first wee - not much at all, just a couple of really tiny spots of blood and just enough to tinge the tp when I wiped. I even put a pad on that morning expecting AF to come. But the spotting/tinge only happened a couple of times early in the day, was gone by mid-afternoon, then after that and up til now nothing!

Yesterday, on CD26 (June 3) my temp rose right up and FF changed my O date back to CD15 again, and testing date back to June 7 so there I was at 11 dpo (again)! I caved and tested that morning and BFN, as I expected but I just couldn't help myself. I thought I would have more willpower and fully intended to wait until today (Saturday June 4) to test because I knew I would be disappointed.

I have been feeling a little nauseous (especially after eating) and lightheaded, headaches and using the bathroom a lot, but the bathroom thing could be more me expecting AF because I keep feeling wet. Even my cramping that I had been experiencing a lot since last week has pretty much gone away, except for the occasional pull/twinge. I am 3 days days from AF. Usually I start brown spotting 2 - 3 days before AF so we'll see what happens in the next day or two. This is the first time I've charted temps in a LONG time and only my second cycle using OPKs so I really don't know what to think. My chart looks like jagged mountain peaks! It looks monophasic actually. It's been hard to temp because I wake a lot during the night so I really don't know how accurate my temps really are but I do try to temp the same time every morning but sometimes I have to get up to wee around 3 or 4 am then my alarm goes off around 6:30.

Today I am 12dpo (unless FF changes it again tomorrow lol) with nothing really going on. I don't have my usual spotting yet and a lot of the symptoms I've had for a past couple of weeks have pretty much waned. I can't tell if my boobs are tender as a symptom or because I keep checking them to see if they are tender lol. I'm thinking I'm doing that to myself hahaha.

I am tempted to test tomorrow but I'm wondering if it would be best to wait until after AF is due, which is Tuesday.

Thank you for reading this rambling post.

Still feeling the vibes and sending some out!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->