Positive Vibes Only Thread

I'm out!
The :witch: has showed up right on time I guess :(

Onto next month

I ov on my own but I still have 5 more months worth of clomid and usually takes 3 months to get my bfp but maybe next month.

Dh has a high libido so I told him near ov he's only allowed once a day lol

Starting first pill of my second round of clomid tonight. Wish me luck.

With the clinic, and the pineapple I'm sure this month will have a plus sign at the end of it!! I'm still waiting for my opks to go positive, just trying to stay preoccupied in the meantime. So excited to start the tww! I love symptom obsessing haha

I keep having to remind myself positive thoughts. Some of the mantras I have been meditating on in my day to day is:
It will happen when it is meant to happen.
What will be will be. Stressing will not change the outcome.
Enjoy the journey.

I keep having to remind myself positive thoughts. Some of the mantras I have been meditating on in my day to day is:
It will happen when it is meant to happen.
What will be will be. Stressing will not change the outcome.
Enjoy the journey.

It is so hard not to stress isn't it?! It's a tough journey this ttc but so worth it when you see those two pink lines. You will have your baby exactly when you're meant to :)

I just have to let that fill my head because this doubt and denial and negativity is going to drive me bonkers. It will happen when it is meant to happen.....

This has to be a side effect from Clomid but dying of heat it must be hot flashes even with air conditioning I'm dying.

I just wanted to join this thread because I would love to share positive vibes with everyone and could really use some tonight myself...testing in the morning😬😬

That's a strange one Kaiecee, hopefully that passes quickly.

Welcome Jeska, a little positivity can go a long way I've found. Good luck testing in the morning!!

Kaiecee, You're telling me!! It was 108 today in SoCal!! I filled like 100 water balloons at the shop and we had fun throwing them around. I feel so bad for my DH. He had to work over hot engines all day in the heat. The water balloons helped lift his mood though!

Jeska! Welcome!! It is incredible how much positivity, whether your own or someone elses, really helps your mood, situation and outlook!! You are so lucky you get to test tomorrow!! I love POAS! Update us as soon as you do it?

Thank you so much!

Oh I don't really want to test in the morning, I'm terrified!!! Short version on my situation. Normal 5 day AF on May 7th, due to start AF on June 3-4, nothing...started having mild off and on cramping like AF was coming, nothing...my boobs became so sore I didn't want BF to touch them and swollen (not normal for me at all). Well those symptoms faded and on the 13th I spotted and had a light bleed. I was crushed because I thought for sure I was pregnant:( but I only bled that one day and had brown spotting for 2 days after, and it was only when I wiped, I didn't need a pad or a tampon which is not normal for me at all...well for the past couple of days I've had tender breasts, slight nausea and abdominal discomfort off and on. Not like AF cramps, so it's strange to me.

Someone on another thread talked me into testing tomorrow when I was planning on waiting until AF should be arriving. I'm a wreck:( I don't want a BFN:(

I just wanted to join this thread because I would love to share positive vibes with everyone and could really use some tonight myself...testing in the morning😬😬

Fx for a positive tomorrow

Kaiecee, You're telling me!! It was 108 today in SoCal!! I filled like 100 water balloons at the shop and we had fun throwing them around. I feel so bad for my DH. He had to work over hot engines all day in the heat. The water balloons helped lift his mood though!

Jeska! Welcome!! It is incredible how much positivity, whether your own or someone elses, really helps your mood, situation and outlook!! You are so lucky you get to test tomorrow!! I love POAS! Update us as soon as you do it?

Here is was 34c with the humidity you could hardly breathe I stayed inside with the kids it just was way too hot.

Ok so I chickened out and didn't test this morning😬😬 so upset with myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"