Positive Vibes Only Thread

Omg trying!!!!!! Congratulations!! Did you tell dh yet?

Kaiecee, I'm so anxious for you!! I'd be testing every day :haha:

Thanks Happy, I'm trying to think of a cool way to tell him this arv when he gets home from work.

I'm too impatient to wait to test Kaiecee, and I am very lucky that I get early positives. Fingers crossed AF stays away for you!!

Thanks I really hope the :witch: stays away

Maybe you can leave the test somewhere where he can find it let me know what you end up doing and his reaction

Omg trying!!!!!! Congratulations!! Did you tell dh yet?

Kaiecee, I'm so anxious for you!! I'd be testing every day :haha:

I did test almost everyday but I think it's no use since I only really get positives once af is late...could have saved money

Trying, I always thought I'd propose to dh. Ask him if he will be our baby's father ❤

I finally got to POAS!! It was a negative opk, but at least it was something.!!

Kaiecee, your temps look good!!!

Yay for being able to poas. Hope it turns positive soon!
And I agree your temps look good kaiecee 😃

Ps. I love the update of my bfp in the title lol. Hope we can add some more by the end of the month

Temp up a little hope it stays there and as of now no af hope it stays away.

But to stay on the safe side might only test Thursday/Friday.

Argh I'm totally stressed now. After I got my BFP yesterday I went to my Dr to get a blood test to confirm. She rang me this morning and said it was negative :shrug:
I don't know what the heck is going on. I went and bought a different brand of test and it was a very faint positive too. Still getting clear positives on FRER's.
I googled it of course and it seems that sometimes a blood test can miss it this early on. Wish I had known that, would've waited a couple of days to go to Dr. :dohh:

Argh I'm totally stressed now. After I got my BFP yesterday I went to my Dr to get a blood test to confirm. She rang me this morning and said it was negative :shrug:
I don't know what the heck is going on. I went and bought a different brand of test and it was a very faint positive too. Still getting clear positives on FRER's.
I googled it of course and it seems that sometimes a blood test can miss it this early on. Wish I had known that, would've waited a couple of days to go to Dr. :dohh:

That must be so confusing I wouldn't stress to much wait a couple days and go back again. :hugs:

That must be so confusing I wouldn't stress to much wait a couple days and go back again. :hugs:

Thanks, after much googling I'm feeling a lot better about it. Seems it's very common. Who would've thought a HPT would be more sensitive than a blood test lol

Thanks, after much googling I'm feeling a lot better about it. Seems it's very common. Who would've thought a HPT would be more sensitive than a blood test lol

That weird a blood test isn't stronger but at least that explains why it was negative.

When will you go back.

I've heard of that happening too!! Crazy!! Stay positive girl, you have a baby growing in you!!

Yep just spent a morning stressing out testing madly for no reason it seems haha. I'm going to get some more FRER's this arv. I'll do one in the morning and one on Thursday morning and if I can see it getting clearly darker I'll take them to my doctor (so she doesn't think I'm mad) and ask for another blood test

Haha good idea. I wonder the cost difference between the frers and the blood test :haha: The blood test must be more expensive but definitely not as accurate.

It always amazes me how technology has come so far but still can find a cheap and reliable way to know if your pregnant I was so suprised about the blood not being as sensitive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->