Possible “oops”. Help me please :( *UPDATED TEST*

Now that’s it’s dried a little you can see it better.
I don’t know what to do.

Attachments

• C01C5E6A-4A27-4D24-91A0-035A2CDFC7CB.jpg
    C01C5E6A-4A27-4D24-91A0-035A2CDFC7CB.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 123
I can’t. I don’t want another right now. I’m crying because the stupid line is there. I saw it on the wondfo but it was so light I thought it was just my eyes. But the frer is light pink and it’s there. I don’t know what to do if this is real.

Ok...breathe. So many of us have seen lines that don’t get darker etc... don’t freak out yet! Can you get a digital FRER or a digital EPT? Those are the most sensitive. Maybe grab one and see what it says?

Hey there, so I've been following this thread because I was in a similar situation. We were completely done after three and when we had an oops moment and I was paranoid testing at 5 dpo, and sure enough got a positive test when my period was due I was feeling terrible. I can't tell you what to do, as I explored all of my options, and we decided we had room in our life for another instead of terminating. Try and take a deep breath and talk with your dh about it. I spent a lot of time crying and feeling so bad about it all, you're definitely not alone!

Girl...I’m trying to support whatever it is you want! Lmao you’re not making it easier with these lines. :dohh::hugs:

I feel sick even thinking of terminating but I seriously can’t handle another. We just moved into a new home, I have a business I’ve been trying to get back up and running since we moved. My youngest is not even 8 months yet. Im crying so hard since seeing the tests.

Like classic has said, they aren't that dark yet, they could be evaps. All I can say is you should talk with your dh and go from there.

I got pregnant with my third even while ebf my second, when he was just seven months old, and we were in the middle of buying a house, it was so rough but we managed. You can do it if you choose to!

In agreement with the other ladies.

Take a deep breath, talk to DH.

Rushed decisions are rarely ever sound ones. Sending so much love

Wait wait....take a few more before talking to DH! Just my 2 cents

I agree with classic on this one... I would wait to see if lines get darker before telling DH... I had heartbreaks over light lines like that when I was TTC before. No need to stress if they are just evaps and FRER are crap for me and always gave me a light pink line pregnant or not.

I'm currently pregnant with a pull out baby....
I was 1000% sure our family was complete and when I got this positive I bawled my eyes out, for probably a month straight. At first I was sure we would terminate. I finally am in a nursing program after years of preparing myself for this. I'm not working because I am having yo be a full time student so we are struggling to make ends meet as it is. This baby could not have come at a worse time!! However, I decided to keep it and hope that at some point I become excited about it. I can't say I'm exactly excited yet, but I am starting to look forward to seeing who this little one is.
I feel you and the complete devastation of an unplanned pregnancy. I hope you make a choice that is right for you and your family. It's so hard but whatever you chose, you will get through it. <3 <3

My advice is wait a few day to let things settle in. Test again tomorrow and see what the lines do. I know how overwhelmed you must be feeling, but take some deep breaths. You aren’t alone :hugs:

This is the FRER again.
I also took two other WONDFOs and they both still had a faint pink line.

I’m planning on getting a few more tests to use tomorrow and see if the line darkens.

Thanks for all of your support ladies. This is a situation I never thought I’d consider but I honestly don’t know what to do. I don’t feel like I’d be a great mom having another so soon. I’ve been crying since I saw the tests this morning :(

Attachments

• 0CC309D6-596E-4510-9D84-4C78E16AB650.jpg
    0CC309D6-596E-4510-9D84-4C78E16AB650.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 144
I'm hoping that line lightens for you! Anti-baby dust to you! Come on BFN!!!

I remember you from TTC a few years ago. At the time I think we were both WTT #2? Well, a few months after I had #2 (she was 7 months old), I found out we were VERY unexpectedly pregnant with #3. The ONE TIME my OH and I dtd with no protection, and BAM. Positive test. I was absolutely devastated. 3 kids ended up being a huge change for me. I have found it incredibly challenging. Yet for some reason, my husband and I wanted one more... All our friends/family with 4 kids said it wasn't much different from 3. I don't know if that's true as I'm only 12 weeks with #4, but I'm hoping it is! I'm not really sure what my point is, but I guess I'm saying if you are pregnant and decide to keep the baby, we can 4-under-5 buddies!

Seriously though, I hope you get the outcome you want. Having a unexpected pregnancy is very hard, and I totally understand how you're feeling.

I have gotten lines like that too and they were evaps , never got any darker

Oh sweetie theirs nothing I can say that the others haven't already all I can do is send you virtual :hugs: and say only you and dh can decide what you want to do huge huge :hugs: xx

Sending you lots of love :hugs: we're here to support whatever decision you make <3

Thank you for all the support ladies. I took 3 more tests this morning. The FRER today was definitely negative. I also took a digital which was also negative. But there is like a shadow of a line of the first signal I took. It’s definitely there in person but makes me wonder if it’s an evap or something because the frer was clearly negative. Idk if you can see it in the photo but it’s definitely super faint and there in person. Still makes me a little nervous but I feel better with the neg FRER.

Could this have been a chemical?

Attachments

• DA3ABF0A-626B-461C-8611-FD9FBB08E8E7.jpg
    DA3ABF0A-626B-461C-8611-FD9FBB08E8E7.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 76
I see the shadow, it looks like an evap to me, though.

Doubtful ash, that's what I was saying about FRER not being what they used to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->