Possible “oops”. Help me please :( *UPDATED TEST*

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
Okay so I didn’t know where to post this but I figured I’d try here.

I’m almost 8 months PP and have three kids. I am 100% not ready for another one but I’m super nervous I’m pregnant. I’m currently nursing my almost 8mo (still almost every 2 hours during the day but she sleeps through the night), no period, and on the mini pill.

Sorry if TMI but I need opinions :nope:
DH and I had sex on Aug 3 (we use the pull out method) and right after we were done he looked kind of freaked out because he wasn’t sure if he started to finish inside me before he pulled out. He said he saw some semen around my vagina but wasn’t sure if he pulled out completely in time or if he did pull out and just got some around my vagainal opening. So naturally I freaked the f out. I can’t test yet but I’ve been having weird symptoms the last few days. I know it’s early for symptoms but I had symptoms super early with my other 3 kids as well.
I’ve had a super gurgly stomach, lower back pain and heaviness, grassiness, and today I’ve had some dizziness. I took a OPK just to see and it was dark which I’ve read can also be a sign of HCG in the system. I don’t have my period so I don’t even think I can be ovulating? I’m freaking out and I guess just want to know the chances of being pregnant? I can’t have another right now..

Help me please ��

Attachments

• EB943686-F130-4043-8A97-A55B7A596E10.jpg
    EB943686-F130-4043-8A97-A55B7A596E10.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 83
well it looks like you are definately ovulating....so just try to wait 2 weeks and test

Ugh :nope:
What would be chances that I got pregnant before ovulation? It’s just so hard to know for sure because I don’t have my period and have had no signs of it coming

well it was 4 days ago so you may be safe... but I have a pull out baby myself... I conceived her 9 months pp... so unfortunately only time will tell...

My husband keeps saying I’m worrying over nothing but the mini pill isn’t exactly 100% safe. So I’m completely freaking out and I just want to take a test and know :(

Hey ash :wave:
Ummm, I've had 2 pregnancies where we dtd 5 days before O. Not to scare you. So I think your chances are fair, the same 20% as someone actively TTC. Fwd for the outcome you desire. I agree with above, test in about 2 weeks time. :hugs: mama.

Should add 2 of my sister's have been preggo on minipill and one recently fell pregnant with mirena

I also got pregnant on the mini pill with my 3rd BUT I was in the 1st 30 days of using it

Omggg stop lol. I’m going to go into a full on panic attack because I literally cannot have another. I’m already stressed out with the three I currently have.

Hey busy! So glad to see you&#8217;re still here <3

I&#8217;m hoping nursing is saving me but idk because apparently I&#8217;m ovulating?! Which I had no idea since I still haven&#8217;t gotten my period back

Perhaps you're feeling off because your body was gearing up for first PP cycle.
I would think given the contraception and still nursing you'd be alright. Thinking of you during your nerve-wracking tww.
Also, hope you're settling into the new place alright <3

That&#8217;s what I thought my symptoms could be after I took the OPK but idk. Oh jeez. Idk what to do.

Thank you! We love it, super happy to finally be settled in here.

I would say the odds of you being pregnant while breastfeeding, on the minipill, and after at least a semi pull-out (sorry, don't know what to call it :haha: ) are very slim. Your mind can play serious tricks on you when you think there is a possibility you're pregnant!

That&#8217;s good to hear. Thank you! I was thinking it was super slim too and then I googled and saw how many women got pregnant while nursing and on the pill! It&#8217;s a little scary lol.

I agree with Nikki, very slim chance. Not 100% no but very likely.

I’m freaking out

Attachments

• 06C6E598-4C22-45DD-82C0-192D6580ECDC.jpg
    06C6E598-4C22-45DD-82C0-192D6580ECDC.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 149
I wouldn't just yet, FRERs aren't what they used to be luv. And these have been giving loads of ladies squinters just like that. Holding you in prayers :hugs:

It&#8217;s a light pink line in person and I had a faint one on a WONDFO this morning too. I can&#8217;t even think right now.

:hugs:
You are an amazing mama and you can handle this. <3

I can&#8217;t. I don&#8217;t want another right now. I&#8217;m crying because the stupid line is there. I saw it on the wondfo but it was so light I thought it was just my eyes. But the frer is light pink and it&#8217;s there. I don&#8217;t know what to do if this is real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->