Possible “oops”. Help me please :( *UPDATED TEST*

I also had the positive on two wondfos too so idk it’s weird. I’ve never had false positives on FRERS and today there was zero line. Ugh. I just want to be 100% certain so I can stop worrying

It's possible that it was a chemical, or who knows this early on.

If it was a chemical you probably caught the first egg before your returned cycles post baby. It is a myth that while EBF you can't get pregnant. I was EBF with night feeds on demand and my first AF was exactly 6 weeks post partum. Which means that I ovulated about 4 weeks post partum. Considering your feelings about getting pregnant, I would suggest that you have a serious conversation about better birth control methods with your Dr. (that or start using condoms). If the mini pill isn't as effective as you need it to be then you should make an appointment to discuss the BFPs that you did get and talk about other options that would work for you.

Best of luck!

I hope you get the outcome you are hoping for, if not as another mum of a few I can promise that its not actually much harede with 3 than 4, your plans may just be delayed by another little while but the smiles and riches a new face adds is totally worth it, GL xx

I have talked with my dr about other options and they said mini pill is my only choice while I’m nursing. Until I lessen my nursing during the day (but I don’t want too. Plus she still nurses almost every 2 hours during the day anyways). Once I’m done breastfeeding I’m for sure going to look into other options but for now I’m stuck with this stupid pill. We have used condoms but no matter which brand we use I get irritated and end up with UTIs afterwards. So I feel like I’m doomed on the birth control front :( but yeah I need to make sure we do t have any baby until we’re ready for another. If we ever decide we are.

Thank you 6lilpigs. I have heard the same thing but I just don’t think I could handle another. Especially with all of mine all being close in age. It would be too much.

This is the test that’s freaking me out. But if the FRER is meh I should assume this is an evap?

Attachments

• FC12FD48-CBCA-4587-9173-9D32FBAE9244.jpg
    FC12FD48-CBCA-4587-9173-9D32FBAE9244.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 113
Wishing you the outcome you are hoping for! As another military spouse named Ashley, I want to let you know that I am rooting for you no matter what happens!

I think something unique to mil spouses is that we PCS every few years. Not only do you have to keep a slew of little humans happy, but then you have to uproot them and plant them in a strange new place when they have no choice in the matter. It's no wonder you are stressed and hoping that the lines don't result in a baby - you have enough on your hands - but just know that in addition to the great support here, you have an entire network of military spouses to use as a resource.

Fingers crossed for you!

I've recently seen fs giving faint lines over multiple days. I'm wondering if there is a bad batch?

If frer is negative I would feel pretty confident that it's not a bfp on fs.

I think it might have been a bad batch because now the line has disappeared. Thank god. Thanks so much for all of the support ladies. This is why I love this forum <3

OP, I'm glad you're lines went the way you were hoping. Also, there are some types of IUD (like copper IUD) that aren't hormone based and are safe for breastfeeding moms. Good luck in the future!

OP, I'm glad you're lines went the way you were hoping. Also, there are some types of IUD (like copper IUD) that aren't hormone based and are safe for breastfeeding moms. Good luck in the future!

Just about to say this. I loved my IUD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->