Possible BFP? UPDATE:: Took another FRER this morning

someone23

Reaction score
I'm not to optimistic with the NEW frer. Anyone had a false positive with them? Reviews on the new ones haven't been so good. Don't want to get my hopes up. AF due on the 8th. So really early if it's a true positive.

Attachments

• 2015-10-02 11.21.08.jpg
    2015-10-02 11.21.08.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 50
I believe I see a line, but I can't tell if it has color. My experience with the new tests is that the test line is so deeply indented it makes squinters hard to differentiate from negatives. Do you have any other tests you could try? Cheapies?

I took one from the hospital where I work and it was truly a squinter and that's what prompted me to buy a frer

Well that sounds very promising! You are unlikely to get evaps from two different brands. Back when I had my CP in June, the only thing that kept me from feeling like I was crazy was that that I was getting squinters on every brand I tried. Unfortunately, after that experience I no longer trusted FRER because th lone is sooo thin tha it really makes it hard to decipher anything. I did like the old flat ones, but the curved ones just suck. I happened to have both on hand at that time, so it was easy to compare.

If it's pink, then I think you might be looking at a positive test. Fingers crossed!

I know but I read their indent lines could appear pink.. Wow I'm freaking out here I'm just going to wait a few days

I can def see something, how many dpo are you? Indent lines on some FRERs are evil! Hoping its a good positive though hun

I can't say for sure if the normal indent lines appear pink. I only saw them when I was losing my pregnancy and everything else was fading out. I think that if you had another colored (but faint) line on a different brand, then that would be good sign. Maybe grab a test from the Dollar Tree or something?

The indent appears as a "thin space" where the test chemical is. It is NEVER pink unless hcg has attached to the test chem. It usually appear gray, but very very faint lines are truly hard to see the pink on as well.
The indent also usually does not show when the test is FIRST taken. So if you saw that line right after urine added, and especially if it is really pink, not gray, then it is likely start of a bfp:
Check out the link below of hpt pics with betas- scroll down the pg and click frer, and you will see yours looks like the first couple pics.
GL it's a sticky!
https://www.peeonastickaddict.com/hpt-with-hcg/

I know right Claire lol
I am constantly comparing when I see something :haha:

If it's this faint on a frer when could I take a $ store one and it show up?

Im not familliar with Dollar store ones as im UK, what miu are they? Im guessing if they are basic cheapies like 20-25miu i reckon to get any line would be around when your periods due perhaps..?

That being said if you have very regular cycles & you habe definate ovulation date.. If that date is later then your AF will be due later,

someone23 I am verrry familiar with them.
They are much less sensitive, so that faint on a frer, I would say 3-4 days for a $ tree to get a squinter on THEM.
Go to the link of bfp pics I listed on the prev page, and look at the FRERs with beta #'s. Since you can see the pink in real life and we can't really, you would be the best judge to see what beta # on that site best matches what you are seeing.
Basically when a frer has line half as dark as the control, is when most ppl get faints on $ trees.
GL hun and :dust:

Love that link... I will be retesting soon to determine if it's indeed a BBBfp or a bad batch

GL Someone FX and sticky :dust:
You may just need 24-48 hrs for the line to be stronger on the frer!

Well ladies I took another test this am with the same brand....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->