Possible Internet Explorer problem?

bky

:(
Reaction score
I was trying to view the forum at work where I have IE. However, while I could view the main page and all the subforums, as soon as I entered an actual thread the page would load, I could read everything, but I'd get an error saying Internet Explorer was unable to load the page. If I closed the error window or clicked OK on the error message the page would just go blank and I'd get an unable to load IE page. I was unable to post anything while it was doing this. I cleared my cache and did the usual fix things, but nothing seemed to help.
Is this an error with the site or is it more likely my employer is blocking BnB?
I wasn't sure if they were blocking it as it's never been a problem before (and they allow Facebook :wacko:) and only when I enter an actual thread topic, not on any of the boards. I'd think if they were blocking BnB they'd just block the whole site, not any thread I go into IYSWIM...

I had to wait to get home and post from Firefox. If I've got IE here I'll check it and update..
OK update, IE 8 on my home computer is fine...Not sure what I have at work.
:wacko:

mine does this hun...it does it with kiddicare too and sometimes facebook...I have given up since I discovered the whole time I had google chrome on my laptop. xxxxx

Mine does this for this site. I had to download firefox, just to go on here!

Thanks all. Kind of nice to know work isn't blocking it even though I'm not supposed to be on here at work... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->