Possible Positive?

Kjr9

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first post so just a little bg. I'm 27. I don't chart or anything; I usually just go by my CM and changes in my body to tell when I'm ovulating. I think I ovulated between 3/6/16 & 3/8/16. My partner and I BD on 3/7/16. Since then, my main symptom is that I started cramping really bad on 7 DPO. I usually don't cramp that early for AF and I got sore boobs on 8 DPO but I usually get those around that time.

I bought four tests yesterday (9 DPO). The first was a fluke with no control line. The second I had a very faint positive around 9PM!!! It showed up after about a minute with very diluted pee. (I drank a lot of water after screwing up the first test so I could pee again). I got super excited but no one else can see it lol. What do y'all think?

I tested again around 1 AM with FRER but I got an indent line. I'm going to try again in a few hours with a digital test. If it's negative, I'm going to TRY not to test for a few days...or I might just go buy all the tests at Walmart. Who knows.:winkwink:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 46
Good luck. My af is too show Saturday, all test are negative.

I definitely see something. You're not crazy. I hope it's your BFP!

Thank you. I've tested using a lot since then and got all squinters and BFN. Right now I'm 12 dpo and got a indent line this morning with a $ store test. My cramps stopped but I guess we will see if AF comes Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->