• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post Pregnancy Pics!

i wish they did too i have to actually get a lift every time i wanna go :rofl:
just dont eat junk and exercise and youll be fine :hugs: remember fat people are (usually) fat because they eat pizza alot, stick to that mantra and you'll stay thin ;)

I eat like a rabbit and I'm still fat :evil:

Eating like a rabbit doesnt always work...

.........doing something else like a rabbit can be excellent excersise tho......

:rofl:

agreed! id love to look like you!

:rofl: you should see my side fat haha x x

Whats side fat!? oh believe me Ive got a good 2 stone to lose! urgh!!!

:rofl: somehow I just imagine like a side of beef for some reason.... !!

Aww dont be stupid! I think I have side fat too :rofl: xxx

rofl@ beef haha!!

veggie over here ;)

and seriously i think im growing width ways not outwards like i should be :haha:

were pregnant or r new mummys am enjoying the time were we can be bigger and eat what wen anywere we want ha

well i think yoour all numptys and are perfect the way you are :)

My hips are DIRE! they need to be GONE! I cannot believe it i tried on an old skirt and it wouldn't fit over them :cry: !! It used to be BAGGY before I was preg!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hips are DIRE! they need to be GONE! I cannot believe it i tried on an old skirt and it wouldn't fit over them :cry: !! It used to be BAGGY before I was preg!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:
Stay away from some of those pre-preg clothes for awhile

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"