Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

Can't wait til I can get my nappies on the line! :D

Lunaty, I'm so so so jealous of the moo itti, I'll just have to wait for weenotions to get a wriggle on!

Sara, I so need to buy myself something to store our nappies. At the moment the Flips and inserts and in a drawer and my limited pretty ones are just sat on top of her chest of drawers, how dull :lol:

lol mine used to be all in her changing unit but i ran out of space!!!!

Oh sara, girls nappies are so much prettier than boys!

*small, tiny jealous wail!*

Congrats on blue bumpy hunni :D

LOL bless you hun, but there are sooo many cute boy nappies out there too :D

xxxxxx

How are they balancing on the fence? or is there a hidden line? i cant see what theyre pegged onto!

lovely tho!

Can't wait to get mine onto the line! It's not sunny enough here though :(

I LOVE the hanging nappies!!
Its sunny enough here but its like -2 so Id hang them outside and theyd freeze....darnnit for living on a hill!!

Thanks Vici! Abigail was THE name since about 20 weeks, only name we both absolutely loved! I think 'Imi' is just adorable...! and that is one hell of a view! A fluff rainbow...

sara- love the stash pic...i wouldnt say modest at all!!

Lunaty...im sooo jealous of the moo moo itti! Cute!

Petitguili- nice fluff!

purpledahlia; they balancing on the fence. lol we have just moved in ;-)

:rofl: thats awesome, i dunno how to make them balance like that thats why i ws confused haha!

I looked at the photo so many times and had noooo idea how they were on the fence either! My money was on an invisible line :rofl:

Alright sharing new stash pic including my new Flip LOL, i got that one form the UK before i got any of my NZ ordered nappies (which im still bloody waiting for ahem!!!!)

Upper row: AIO Itti's (only black ones are SIO)
Second row: Bum Genius V3's
Third row (Left to right) : BG Flip, BG AIO organic, Gro Baby, Baby cheeks, 2 Pop-ins
Fourth row (Left to right) : Tweedle, Weenotions, Cushie Tushie, 2 Blueberry sidesnaps
Fifth row (Left to right) : 2 Bubblebubs, Happy Heiny, Ecobubs
https://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs513.snc3/26965_348563652150_569242150_3689004_1490218_n.jpg

great stash pic! I love the pastel yellow BG's and Flips...i dont hav a nappy in that colour, think thats next on the list!

I'll have to take a stash pic, may wait for my new pop ins (another 6 on way :blush:)

Awwww love all the stash pics soooo cool am going to shops to buy some shelves to put all the nappies on now SARA :hissy: (no joke and Robin agreed :rofl:)

Claire i will have to pay you for the ittis at some point!!

Sarah i still owe you £26 for the extra itti's i added onto our big order!!

DONT let me forget, iv got it written down but baby brain keeps failing me....:dohh:

Oh and im getting shelves as well, my wicker basket just doesnt cut it these days...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->