Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

Lime Itti (Large :shock:) Yes - I put in on him straight out the packet :rofl:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/XanthusGail/Dexterino/IMG_1785.jpg

Dexter is cute! It looks like a HL my watermelon Bedbug doesn't have a label either x

Edit: Dexter Itti doesn't look like a HL, I meant Cassidy's :haha: I should really think before I type x

:cloud9: Cassidy and Dexter both look SUPER cute! :flower:

yey good idea about getting shelves sarah, stash pic must come soon, ill come help organise, i like organising! haha

If you want Laura could just give me the £26 she owes you and ill give you the 3 small itti's ??

Cassidy looks cute! Pretty nappy regardless though I *think* one of my HL AI2s doesnt have a label....might be because its an older one?
Dexter looks adorable as usual....he matches Theo who is also in a Lime Itti...though a medium one :)

Who owes me £26?? :wacko:

I'm quite loving the lime iiti :)

Thats fine by me claire....lol @ sarah...I owe you £26 for the 3 extra itti's i added onto our big order! It was 3 itti's for £33 and we got the 20% discount remember! so worked out at £26....

iv had it written down at the computer desk here but i never see it when im running out the door lol :dohh:

Oh and Cassidy look so cute in that nappy! Regardless of what it is! :haha:

Dexter looks adorable, cant beat the itti...

Yeah sarah.. Laura owes u £26, but she could just give that to me and i will give you the 3 itti's your buying from me, so its almost like your getting them free cos u dont need to go to the bank :rofl: yey or ney??

I am loving the lime itti, but i think if i put that on ava she would look like a boy?

Ava in her secret Easter nappies! sheepy sheep sheep!

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 18
oooh i getya beckie i thought you meant you werent 100% sure on whether you like it lol

its very petty, and yes it will need a wrap if its a normal fitted
shame really to hide the prettyness

loving the lime itti and the sheepy sheep nappy :D

claire i have a lime itti and she looks like a girl in it ;)

Lime is wayyyy unisex. Theo has another Lime itti on atm actually....Im quite liking having both my small and medium ittis in use but it has made my current rotation of nappies hugeeeee, I never get to the nappies even halfway down the box even though I am leaving washing til I can get the lid on the dirty nappy box anymore!

all those pics are so lovely :cloud9:
I am so annoyed i have to use sposies atm.. i actually put hi Flip on him though with a normal prefold so as not to ruin the Flip insert LOL..

I am quite impressed with the ft though i would have thought it to be a bit fiddly etc but nope it even fits with the generic prefolds.. (that way ii wont feel to bad when they get discolored form the pamol hehe)//

piccie of Daisy in her lime (and a messy living room behind lol) its one of my faves :) i dont think it makes her look like a boy...tho no matter what i put on her people say 'aww isnt he lovely' (in a pink dress) :dohh::dohh::dohh:

DSC02018.jpg

tho no matter what i put on her people say 'aww isnt he lovely' (in a pink dress) :dohh::dohh::dohh:

:dohh:

I had someone ask me 'What's her name?' yesterday :dohh: He was wearing a dark blue hoody and jeans. Apparently the pink pig on his hoody (George pig from peppa pig) is what made her think he was a girl. Silly peoples.

Goodmama Fresh Cut 'One' (AIO)

https://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab231/freya100509/DSC02587.jpg

https://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab231/freya100509/DSC02590.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79