xx.

Attachments

• nappy1.JPG
    nappy1.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 17
  • nappy2.JPG
    nappy2.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 11
Aww I love his personalized one!!!!! Where did you order it from?

Aww Jacqui I love his cow print!!!!! That itti bitti is adorable too, I really want to try one of those!

And now I finally know what a vest is!!!! LOL we call them bodysuits or onesies, I never knew what yall were talking about

aww k8y james is gorgeous! his nappy looks so cosy, and he looks so happy :cloud9:

mommyof3co - i never knew what a onesies was until you've just said :thumbup: its funny how things are called differently depending on where you live :D

Awwww K8y, James is such a cutie and I LOVE that nappy you've made!!! I defo think you should sell them as all us girls would buy them from you and I'm sure loads of other people would too!!

Mo3 - I always thought onesies were what we call grows...now I know!

x

Does any one want to buy one? I am going to let him wear his today to make sure that they are ok, and If its alright, I could make some to order if you wanted. I'm not a professional or anything though, but If anyone wanted one I could make them up?

Our first cloth bum pic!

Ok, I never said it was a real one :D Just having a practise run on Layla the dolly!

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/plumfairy_2009/SDC11294.jpg

Here's a couple of Deri from the last week...

OH's friend bought him this t-shirt and it sooo doesn't fit!!! :dohh: in his chocolate/blue spot Blueberry...

DSC_0007_edited-3.jpg

In his blue Itti Bitti...

DSC_0002_edited-1.jpg

x

Laurie he is a stunner! Gorgeous gorgeous baba!! x x x x

k8y that looks really good. What did you make it out of?

You all have to stop posting cute pics of those blueberrys, they are so tempting but expensive! :rofl:

Does any one want to buy one? I am going to let him wear his today to make sure that they are ok, and If its alright, I could make some to order if you wanted. I'm not a professional or anything though, but If anyone wanted one I could make them up?

I'D have one too:thumbup:

me too !! you did a very good job hun!!!

laurie deri is looking sooooo cute!

xxxxxxxxx

Me I would love to buy one!!!!!:happydance:It looks fab hun!x

heres some more of our new itti and blueberrys - thanks dizzy :thumbup:

her blueberrys:
DSC00128.JPG

DSC00855.JPG

an one of her ittis:
DSC00137.JPG

:wohoo:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online