Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

I've realised olive and Elsie have a few matching nappies :blush:
Time for a matching fluff pic soon :)

aww that is such a cute picture tannembaum! She looks like she adores her!

oh tan, what gorgeous girls, love that picture :cloud9:

small overload from me :blush:

https://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo342/princess_bump/f71be815.jpg
https://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo342/princess_bump/IMG_1435.jpg
https://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo342/princess_bump/2e2615d8.jpg

Love the sisterly love pic tannembaum, aww :)

Aww Summer's gorgeous princess_bump - and I love her custom nappy!

Lachlan's Daquiri Tutto arrived today...ohboyohboyohboy, SO CUTE. Even for a boy. It is just divine, seriously. It's our first Tutto too and I'm preferring it to the SIOs that I currently have for some reason.

Here are a couple of pics for you lovely ladies:

Attachments

• 024 [1024x768].jpg
    024 [1024x768].jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 014 [1024x768].jpg
    014 [1024x768].jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 19

Lachlan's Daquiri Tutto arrived today...ohboyohboyohboy, SO CUTE. Even for a boy. It is just divine, seriously. It's our first Tutto too and I'm preferring it to the SIOs that I currently have for some reason.

He is just adorable!!! And that is one cute nappy!!! :cloud9:

He is just adorable!!! And that is one cute nappy!!! :cloud9:

Thank you :kiss: And isn't it just? I'm thrilled to bits with it.

wow he's getting so big! lovely nappy, I have the change mat in that print and I love it!

wow he's getting so big! lovely nappy, I have the change mat in that print and I love it!

Isn't he, it's almost quite overwhelming. Can't believe how big Elsie has gotten either - I still remember you from when we were both in the pregnancy forums and for some reason it doesn't seem that long ago at all!

Ha, I'm so tempted to buy a matching change mat but I've promised OH no nappies or nappy related things until I've saved some money...tut tut lol.

what a gorgeous handsome boy! and i'm loving the tutto, that is a gorgeous print :D i must admit, i love them too, we've yet to use our sio or aio itti's yet, because she still has skinny leg gape :dohh:

ok, just one more from us :blush: meant to add this yesterday, rather big night nappy for a rather small Summer :lol:

https://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo342/princess_bump/764e46d5.jpg

I want that tutto soooo badly! I've been trying to resist for ages :( tuttos didn't even work for us but still want it! He may have changed shape :D

I have the daiquari in the SIO and I love it! I keep forgeting to take diaper pictures. Its hard when its winter. In the summer she runs around in just diapers.

Cute diapers everyone! The newborn diaper pics are making me wish we would have started cloth sooner. Oh well, next time!

Aww tannembaum, that's more nappy than baby :lol: Cuuute. That print is gorg too.

I want that tutto soooo badly! I've been trying to resist for ages :( tuttos didn't even work for us but still want it! He may have changed shape :D

Go on.. :winkwink: You should see if anybody's selling one on, get it a bit cheaper :thumbup:

Cheese Lover - I wish I'd started sooner too! I would have had some issues finding the right fit for Lachlan as his legs have always been on the skinny side so I'll have to do my research before the next time, I'm just going to expect another skinny minny :lol:

What's funny is I was expecting a plump at least 8 pound baby and I ended up with a skinny minny 6lb 13oz-er! I figured it would only be a few weeks and she would be in the diapers my mom made. They were size small but she was at least 6 weeks before I could get them to work. By the time I recognized that it was going to be a while I couldn't justify buying newborn diapers.

oh that tutto print is way nicer on a baby than in the ad pics. Wish I got one instead of the galaxy print now :(!

roman has really chunky legs so all his nappies in size small fit cept fuzzibunz.. theyre HUGE :shrug: I really like my ittis :)! He had a dlish on for 3 hours earlier and the bottom of the trifold wasnt even wet.
carly what are yu using for nights? I'm yet to attempt nights in cloth. Currently waiting on a bitti boo in the post.

roman has really chunky legs so all his nappies in size small fit cept fuzzibunz.. theyre HUGE :shrug: I really like my ittis :)! He had a dlish on for 3 hours earlier and the bottom of the trifold wasnt even wet.
carly what are yu using for nights? I'm yet to attempt nights in cloth. Currently waiting on a bitti boo in the post.

eee i keep meaning to ask how you're getting on!!! Glad you're loving them. I have a red boo that we only used twice hanging around somewhere... its a small, youd be welcome to have it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->