Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

roman has really chunky legs so all his nappies in size small fit cept fuzzibunz.. theyre HUGE :shrug: I really like my ittis :)! He had a dlish on for 3 hours earlier and the bottom of the trifold wasnt even wet.
carly what are yu using for nights? I'm yet to attempt nights in cloth. Currently waiting on a bitti boo in the post.

eee i keep meaning to ask how you're getting on!!! Glad you're loving them. I have a red boo that we only used twice hanging around somewhere... its a small, youd be welcome to have it x

Hopefully it'll come tomorrow so I can prewash and try it out on Saturday night!

We're getting on fine with cloth :D So much easier than I expected and no red bum!

oh that tutto print is way nicer on a baby than in the ad pics. Wish I got one instead of the galaxy print now :(!

It really is! :D I'm naughty, we now have a galaxy SIO in L, a wo-bott SIO in L and the daiquiri in Tutto. I'm trying to be a good girl now so no more...:blush: (I say that now...). Oh! And got a turquoise tutto second hand in the mail today, it's lush.

Yay for Roman going three hours in his SIO! :dance:

I never used cloth with Connor, but have decided to give it a go with baby girl! I have about a dozen pre-loved cloth diapers coming from a friend, and I can't wait to add pictures here!!

oh that tutto print is way nicer on a baby than in the ad pics. Wish I got one instead of the galaxy print now :(!

It really is! :D I'm naughty, we now have a galaxy SIO in L, a wo-bott SIO in L and the daiquiri in Tutto. I'm trying to be a good girl now so no more...:blush: (I say that now...). Oh! And got a turquoise tutto second hand in the mail today, it's lush.

Yay for Roman going three hours in his SIO! :dance:

were not using ur tuttos yet as theyre a tad bulky under nb clothes but we have retro bubbles, spektra, aqua essence, gerry and galaxy plus 5 dlishs and a bitti boo. lucky ittis work for us!

roman has really chunky legs so all his nappies in size small fit cept fuzzibunz.. theyre HUGE :shrug: I really like my ittis :)! He had a dlish on for 3 hours earlier and the bottom of the trifold wasnt even wet.
carly what are yu using for nights? I'm yet to attempt nights in cloth. Currently waiting on a bitti boo in the post.

we're using stretchies for at night, mainly with super brites wraps and they are working amazing :thumbup: i have some little lamb boosters ready for when they need boosting :)

i'm def wanting to go for bitti boos too, but even though she's in her tutto's, her legs are to skinny for her d'lish's so don't think they'll work yet :dohh:

i got some boosters with my bambootys and theyre so good :) will let you know how I get one with my bitti boo, i have a super brite wrap too :thumbup:

i'm really loving the brites :D ooo yes do let me no how you find the boo! i think i might just get one to try, she's soooo close to going into her lovely d'lish's :lol:

roman has only been in his this past week, hope you love them on her :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/blah11/IMAG0105-1.jpg

Blueberry side snap :D

Kawaii Pure and Natural

Attachments

• 100_0643.jpg
    100_0643.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 30
I never used cloth with Connor, but have decided to give it a go with baby girl! I have about a dozen pre-loved cloth diapers coming from a friend, and I can't wait to add pictures here!!

Yay Kel that's exciting! :dance: Can't wait to see your lovely girl with her cloth bum.

Aww Roman's blueberry is lovely...he's such a chunk! :cloud9:

Brooke, your twins are gorgeous, they look lovely in their cloth :)

awww twin fluff, what cuties :cloud9:

blah, he's gorgeous :D loving the SS :D i've never tried BBSS, only ever the OS which i love. i love the fit of the wnss on summer, so i'd recommend them, but she out peed it yesterday for the first time, hopefully it was just a one off, because the fit around the legs is wonderful!

Twin fluff is just THE cutest thing!
And Blah and PB, you too are adorably with all your newborn fluff talk :cloud9: I am a little bit jealous... ;)
I don't normaly like SS but that BB is beautiful.

I have newborn fluff pictires! Just as soon as.i get on computer, but who knows wjen.that will be. I love my fluffy bum baby :cloud9!

massive congratulations ndh :)

Thanks :) one week old today and she's only ever had a cloth bum - though was 4 days old before donning her first mcn. Im so excited to officially be able to join this section as a natyral mama now :cloud9:

bigfeet.jpg

froggy.jpg
This is a fitted oww. It's such a lovely soft nappy and is a great fit, going to see if I can get some aio's made :)

That second one is totally adorable! And a lovely trim nappy. I love it!

great pics again tannembaum! we have some oww's to try out, they look so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->