Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

What an awesome mum Emy!

yay for mummies!

I ordered the monkey today lol! theyre real nice nappies.

I'm excited! She bought me the gingerbread tot bot for Christmas :), think she's proud of me for using them. She tells everyone :)

Hi ladies,

I am a complete novice to cloth nappies and I just wondered if anybody could give me some good advice about where to start and what to get. I am a bit confused as I have been on the Fillyourpants site and there are sooooooooooo many types that I just don't know where to begin!!! :rofl: I also am unsure when I need to use liners and inserts. Do I use inserts in the 2 in 1 nappies or do I use them in the all in 1. I am really eager to use them and want to get started straight away. Even secretly excited :rofl: as they look so cute and of course its all good stuff for the environment and I feel like I would be doing my bit! I would prefer to use something that is easy and absorbent and is all in one and that I don't need to get extra bits for iykwim. Can anybody help me? I am sorry for being stupid lol.

popular starting nappies that are pretty reliable for most - bumgenius freetime, bumgenius v4, tots bots easyfit, itti bitti tutto/dlish (tutto is birth to potty, dlish is sized), blueberry, pop-in and fuzzibunz.

all are birth to potty one size and theres a mixture of all in ones, pockets and snap in ones :)

The more popular brands tend to come with inserts included where they have them, although you can always swap them for ones that suit you better later on if you want to.

We didn't get on with our v2 Easyfit so I swapped it for a friend's Tutto. I want to love them though so I ordered a v3 yesterday. I am hoping it will work now my chunky monkey is bigger.

We had a lot of leaks with the V2's but I'm so impressed with the V3's :) I'm sure you'll love them!
I think i'm going to have to start selling my V2s and replacing them with V3s now :blush: The chicken licken print is so, so cute :cloud9:

i still prefer itti to totsbots but i like both :) I have a chicken licken on its way then im gonna get a jack in the beanstalk one!

I love the story patterns, if we get on with the rainbow I've ordered DH is going to have a cow... :haha:

I've got to say I love my ittis too, especially the SIOs. I've got 'Hansel and Gretel' and 'three little pigs' on the way. I really like Jack in the beanstalk but thought it was a bit boy-ish compared to the others...I might go for it anyway, the cows are cute!

roman has the hansel and gretel already :rofl: prob the girliest one there was :blush:

H&G so isn't girly! :p I love it.
I'm getting turnip too :blush:
Had to take a photo of the new babylegs in action today. Now if you stereotype gay baby clothing this is it! :rofl: My little gayby :cloud9:

Attachments

• P4180090.jpg
    P4180090.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 19
  • P4180086.jpg
    P4180086.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 12
Lol, I have heard that joke more than once about my baby legs that I put LO into!

Thumper, he is so cute and I love those nappies! Annnnd, we have those babylegs for Lachlan :D Nothing like a pop of colour. We just won some zebra print hugalugs the other day too and they're cute...don't fit that well on toddler thighs though, not that he'll keep them on anyway :haha:

can i add? here's my little girl in a small itti :)

Attachments

• IMG_4917.jpg
    IMG_4917.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 15
Awwh so cute! I love the spectra print, i've just ordered it and can't wait for my fluffy post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->