Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

...He is a fair bit younger, so can't imagine he is bigger than her...you never know though!

LOL Oh, you'd be surprised, he's a "healthy" little man!! :winkwink: xx

Lol! How much does he weigh? I will def take a pic of Freya in hers tonight. x

Weighed him yesterday, he is 15lb 7oz!!! :shock: but he is also 65cm "tall" so generally just a big lad, like his dad (6'4" :D) He's got huge massive feet for a little'un too!! But as you can see he's not "fat" :thumbup: Would be great to see Freya in hers!! Do post a pic!

xx

Thought I'd introduce myself in the Natural Parenting section as you girls helped me with my decision to cloth diaper, you just didn't know it! I'm one of those quiet lurker types. I never wanted to intrude! :blush:

Here are some photos of my little girl, Emmalyn. :cloud9:

In a HUGE prefold and a BB wrap...
https://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t240/Stephie_abney/DSCF2202.jpg

And a smaller prefold, a Thirsties Duo wrap with some Babylegs!!
https://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t240/Stephie_abney/DSCF2163.jpg

So much fun! :happydance:

I started out only wanting to do prefolds and little cheapie covers, but after reading through everything on here, looking at all of your wonderful diapers, I started to feel the urge! At first, it was just splurging on an actual wrap (plain white) vs the little pull on pants. Then I graduated to some nicer wraps, then the darned Blueberry wraps, and now I'm looking at custom pocket diapers and the like.
Somebody should warn people about you girls!!!:winkwink:

Hahaha...welcome hun!! Lovely to see a new fluffy bottom! That BB wrap looks completely adorable, and your orincess is so beautiful :cloud9:

And also, i assure you you wont be the silent lurker type for much longer round here! The urge to post "OH MY GOD the postman has been!!!!" is just too strong!

xxxxxx

Awww SW she's so cute :D Those prefolds aren't very bulky on her, they look fab with the cute wraps!! You're so right about the addiction of cloth, it's so easy to get sucked into spending far too much money on catching poo and wee!!! :rofl: How old is Emmalyn? She looks about the same size as my Vincent, were you an August mummy by any chance?

Shadow xxxx

P.S. Loving those babylegs!! xx

Hi Shadow! I was an August Mommy, though I pulled the same stunt in there that I've done all along. You know, the whole silent act. :dohh: I read everything and I know when everybody had babies and whatnot, I just only piped up when I had a question or when I thought I might be able to help somebody. I was just so busy, it was hard to keep up with posting! You girls were chatty! :winkwink:

Glad to see you're doing cloth! It really is so much fun. I don't even mind my prefolds and cute little wraps. I'm thinking about some pockets for day trips, so we'll see how much self control I have with that. I'm already waiting on the mail for wraps that I've ordered!!

Your Vincent is gorgeous, btw! :hugs:

gorgeous fluffy bums and welcome soldierswifey :flower:

Hahaha...welcome hun!! Lovely to see a new fluffy bottom! That BB wrap looks completely adorable, and your orincess is so beautiful :cloud9:

And also, i assure you you wont be the silent lurker type for much longer round here! The urge to post "OH MY GOD the postman has been!!!!" is just too strong!

xxxxxx

Trust me, I've got the urge!! I've wanted to do it so many times, but then I've thought.."They don't even know me!"

I'm currently waiting on the mailman and was so irritated because Monday was a holiday here. Columbus Day. I've got diapers in the mail!! Who cares about Columbus?? Lol.. I can see now that I will not be saving ANY money cloth diapering, so I'd better come up with a different explanation to those who ask why I do it. :dohh:

xxxxxx

Trust me, I've got the urge!! I've wanted to do it so many times, but then I've thought.."They don't even know me!"

I'm currently waiting on the mailman and was so irritated because Monday was a holiday here. Columbus Day. I've got diapers in the mail!! Who cares about Columbus?? Lol.. I can see now that I will not be saving ANY money cloth diapering, so I'd better come up with a different explanation to those who ask why I do it. :dohh:

Haha, well now we do know you...so we expect an update every time the postie visits!! :happydance:

And as for other explanations - I always say I prefer the soft cloth against her skin. Then if they ask any more, I always say: remember when you were going in to hospital to have the baby and everyone said to take real pants rather than disposable paper pants because they are uncomfortable and rough against your skin? I apply the same theory to my baby :flower:

she is totally adorable SW welcome to the addiction! lol now you're not a lurker POST POST POST!!!!!!!! lol :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

I would soooo post if the darned mailman would bring me my stuff!!! I've got these ADORABLE little punk rock wraps coming to me and I've been waiting for much too long! I saw him down at my mailbox today and stopped him to ask if he had anything else for me.. :blush:

Of course, he didn't. I wish cloth diapering were more popular around here and there was an actual brick and mortar store to shop in. I think the only place you can go "touch and feel" is in richy California.

I'm so obsessed and I want others to be right there with me!! I wish I had enough money to open my own shop!

ok girlies heres some pix...not the best will get better ones tomorrow.................................................................................................................................

DSC01250.jpg

DSC01251.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->