Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

wow well done maya!! thats soooo good!! i've been wanting to make for a while !!! gonna get my ass into gear !!!!!!

well done again!!

sara

xxxxxx

Layla looks very happy in her zebra nappy :) So that's how those nappy pin things work, I've been wondering!!

Well done Maya, yours looks gorgeous! I have to convince dh to get me a sewing machine.. we saw some in Germany that cost a couple of thousand of euros but you put the pattern in and they sew themselves... is that cheating? :rofl:

haha thats sooo cheating, but a good idea lol

layla looks gorgeous in her nappy :happydance:

x

Yeah, I think DH would sell me before spending that on a machine ;) He's already slightly unconvinced how much money we're saving using reusables at the rate I buy them! Good job he doesn't actually know how much they cost...

Heres Olivia in some of her fluff. This is my favourite ever dress and I want to go back and get it in all the sizes so she can keep wearing it!

Olivia BG pinkdress.jpg
In her trusty pink BG

Olivia pink CB.jpg
Coolababy

Pink and choc BB.jpg
My fave...pink spots on choc BB :cloud9:

Love Laura xxxx

awwww laura she looks lush.....we have that dress too and i love it !!!! daisy has it on today actually!! lol

loving the fluff :thumbup:

sara

xxx

This is Sofia in an Eccobots fleece wrap over her LL - bit big but keeps her dry! Was trying to catch her rolling but got her before and after!

Attachments

• IMG_3403.jpg
    IMG_3403.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3406.jpg
    IMG_3406.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3407.jpg
    IMG_3407.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 16
Aw so cute! Where did you get your amber necklace? I think we have the same one! :)

There are loads on eBay, just be careful of getting it too cheap, they can be made of plastic, not amber then it is pointless! xx

oh right ok hun, so what do i have to look out for, how do i know its not plastic?
x

This one looks really like mine https://www.amberstyle.co.uk/products/470

There are lots on ebay between £7-11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g