Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

OMG she loooks soooooooo beautiful :cloud9:

What website has them in the UK ???? :dohh:

I thought id share my firt cloth pic in the pics thread aswell LOL
https://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs096.snc3/16331_191429207150_569242150_3123412_7810991_n.jpg

Awww he's so little and cute! Love his hair!! And his diaper too of course :)

OMG he's sooo cute :cloud9: I LOOVE his hair OMG its soo cool.. Tabs doesnt even have that much now :lol: Love the nappy too ha ha ha!!

Ok I know most of you are forced to look at my millions of Freya pics on FB anyway :rofl: but I can't help myself! Sorry :blush:

https://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab231/freya100509/2009_1213ChristmasParty0001.jpg

New Spring Daisy (is that even the right name?!) Blueberry.

Eeeeek i LOOOOVE the new Blueberry :cry: I want it so much!!! She looks totally beautiful!!!

Heres mr pants in his first every slinki minki nappy, it lasted from 6.30pm-10.30am :happydance::happydance: fantastic nighttime nappy!!

DSCF1116.jpg

and HE'S SITTING UP :D
DSCF1118.jpg

Freya and Halen both look adorable!

I really want a frog slinki minki for bedtime for Caitlyn but OH says no as I just bought a blueberry, BGv3 and a Mammy Made this week :blush:

Awww i love that nappy...Tabs one looks bleeding massive i can put it on her :dohh:

New Xmas Itti Bitti from my bezzy RL friend!!!!

DSC01752.jpg

DSC01753.jpg

she als0 got a pretty in pink but she weed all over the outside of it when Rob was putting it on the first time so only got used for the first time today :) ....pics still not uploaded yet tho...coming up with pics of my SS nappy in action !!!:thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

omg now you say that i had a dream last night that i turned round and leyla was stood up on the side of the cot, and i really pood my pants cos she was about to fall out and i jumped in my sleep lol

x

Oooooh that nappy is gorge :cloud9: hmmm thats the one Robin wanted me to buy but liked the others more...now i want that one :hissy:

We need more pics of christmas nappies!!!

fanks!! i love it !! its defo one of my faves at the mo!!! Kirsten..yeh, i think we'll have to drop the mattress to the bottom very soon ... i have nightmares about her getting out...........not that she's sleeping in there yet but i'm sure she will be soon :(

Heres Mr Pants in his Tots Bots Organic in Green....guess who put this nappy on so lopsided...daddy of course! :haha:

DSCF1200.jpg
DSCF1201.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"