Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

Awwwww she is so sweet...hmmmm i love all our little fluff bums :lol:

Muttaquin from TLB for Secret Santa....Thanks hun, we ALL love it :)

DSC01664.jpg

DSC01663.jpg

Brown Small Itti..dont think this is gonna fit for much longer :( gonna have to get one in Medium, Love it too much:) (we already have it in lage waiting to be worn!!!:blush:)
DSC01623.jpg

Medium Itti in Fuschia thanks Kirsten!:) LOVE IT !!
DSC01630.jpg

Medium AIO Itti pretty in pink :cloud9:
DSC01796.jpg

couple more to come!!!

and some of her Pop in all stuffed out for nighttime and another one in her itti :)

DSC01653.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01792.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01796.jpg
    DSC01796.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
Look at her! She is gorgeous!!!
Love the SS nappy :)

Otter's First Xmas outfit with his red NB cloth bum. :mrgreen: There were about 25 family members there and no one realized he was in a CD unless they were told. :haha: But they loved it.

https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx223/TigerLady_Otter/028.jpg

Awwww she is so cuuute....

OMG i looooove the Mutaquin :cloud9:

TL I love those baby legs! :D such a cutie little Otter!

Sara those nappies are lovely! I only have itti bitti's in boring colours atm and I need to get them in large I think :dohh:

Aw Otter and Daisy are goregous in their fluff!

LOVE the Mutt, will have to get a pic of Freya in hers up. :)

OMG all your LOs look so adorable in their fluff. I can't wait to be able to post pictures of our little boy in his lovely nappies. :) TL, do I remember rightly that you posted before Christmas that you'd made those babylegs yourself? They're completely fab! I'd definitely be interested if you ever have any desire to start selling them. :winkwink:

I love Otter's xmas outfit and all of Daisy's pretty diapers too! Super cute fluff babies:)

OMG all your LOs look so adorable in their fluff. I can't wait to be able to post pictures of our little boy in his lovely nappies. :) TL, do I remember rightly that you posted before Christmas that you'd made those babylegs yourself? They're completely fab! I'd definitely be interested if you ever have any desire to start selling them. :winkwink:

Well, I just converted toe socks to baby legs... super simple actually! :)

If I ever find the time to catch up on my back log of crafts, I will be happy to take special orders. :mrgreen:

Can't imagine when that will be though, especially with another bfp this morning.... :dohh:

The good news!!! This one is going into fluff from day one!!! :happydance:

Be a WAHM and make CD's, Mei Tai's and Babylegs tehe!

And :happydance: to cloth from day 1 :D once the uber poos are out of the way my next will be in cloth...so from around day 4 :D

^^ I might consider that if I didn't need the job for the good money (don't think I could do as well as a WAHM)... plus the health insurance I have at this job. In the US that is CRITICAL! :growlmad:

Ahh yeah forgot about that poop! :( go Part time and be a WAHM for the rest? tehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->