Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

I agree... my OH would freak if I had 60 LOL... I have 20 and he seems to think that will be enough for 2 babies... I disagree... so I buy them secretly :rofl:

LOL i have about 40 (or so) but i still dont feel like i have enough...:dohh: dunno why LOL think its just my concious trying to justify buying more pretty's!LOL Robs pretty good with it all really..tho he seems to think that once baby #2 comes along we wont need to buy more cos we have all of these ones.....hmm me thinks...NOT!!!LOL

I have no idea how many i have :dohh: Dont think i have a massive amount though... Yea think Robin thinks that i wont need to buy anymore :rofl: He is so silly!!!

I do the same Ryder just buy them on the sly :rofl:

Lol I know I could make do...probably with 3 kids washing every other day with mine haha I just choose not to...I convince Mark they are NEEDED! lol I wish I could just sneak them, I feel bad, we always talk about everything we buy...good thing he indulges me and lets me get them

Piccie of Daisy in her GM GN.....daddy took it so its not that interesting....:dohh:

DSC01939.jpg

sara

xxxxxx

LOL vvv cute Bekki...i always wonder if doing Massive pooes as soon as they have been changed means they like the cloth or hate it !LOL

posties take the pee like dont they!!! we went to the sorting office on monday and they said all the packages had been sent out but i'm still waiting :cry: it has GOTTA be here soon :shrug:

i hope your postie comes with your other stuff very soon :)

Ohh i cant wait till Cole starts pooing less LOL *if he ever is gonna do that
i had him in a cushie tushie with gro baby insert yesterdy which contained everything nicely to my liking, then i switched him in his weenotion this morning and 1 hour later he was damp again, i stuffed it with a prefold.. maybe i should have used something else.. i need to get some more bamboo ones.. :(

Freya in her new Flip, her new Tots Bots Swim nappy (too big!) and her new Splash Happy over nappy (also too big! :haha:)

Attachments

• DSC02327.jpg
    DSC02327.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC02325.jpg
    DSC02325.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC02317.jpg
    DSC02317.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC02324.jpg
    DSC02324.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 12
Thats gorgeous Kirsten! I love the swim nappy, i still need to find a goo done for Cole as it is getting pretty hot here and some paddling in the pool and on the beach would be fab!

(Hopefully he will chill out a bit so i can actually take him somewhere and do some stuff without him being hysterical )

Ooooh Flip looks nice...do you like it??

She is so so cuuute also BTW :)

Yeah I do like it, only used it once, didn't even pre-wash it and it didn't leak, held quite a lot. It's the organic one, I can see me getting some of the stay dry inserts too. I think it will be perfect for when we go on holiday as it will dry mega fast :)

Hiii,

This is our first fluffy bum pic...Ryan in his new flip which arrived today!

I love looking at all the different nappies on here, all the babies are so cute. My hubby thinks I've lost it as I told him i'd give him my iphone if he bought me a nappy stash lol whatever happened to good old fashioned jewellery! :rofl:

Gorgeous pics ladies :thumbup:

Kirsten - love the swim nappy, so cute.

Must let Jack loose without trousers on once in a while, not taken a cloth bum pic since the summer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->