Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

Asda boys clothes are great....shame they dont currently satisfy my need for the brightest stripiest sleepsuits I can find.....haha.
Dexter is such a cutie, those big blue eyes are gonna have the girls flocking as he gets older!!!

Asda boys clothes are great....shame they dont currently satisfy my need for the brightest stripiest sleepsuits I can find.....haha.

oh dear you'll hate these ones at next then lol

https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/boy... By Product" > Newborn Boys

Darwin in his first resusable nappy :D We stocked up on BOGOF Flips :thumbup:

Attachments

• darwinnappy.jpg
    darwinnappy.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 16
Heres my whole stash minus 1 sheep print Slinki Minki, I have 29 nappies so far :happydance:

20100220_16.JPG
20100220_17.JPG
20100220_18.JPG
20100220_19.JPG

and here's his new BB Minky Zebra
20100220_14.JPG

Liking that zebra print - be no good for us though Leila obsessed with zebra toys so would spend all her time trying to stare and grab at it :haha:

Nattielou - bless wee little Isaac, so tiny but so so cute :D

sezzlebum - GORGEOUS!! Love that print on Aimees WildChild. Is it a pocket? O and you have one that loves PS wires too do you? :rofl:

kiwimama - Elaa looks just gorgeous in her bummis flower wrap - that print is GORGEOUS :D

lfernie - I LOVE the lime itti - so bright and colourful :D Ryan looks fab in his - I thought Imi would be out of her mediums but i have been very suprised :D

twiggy56 - OMG, just delightful, such a cutie and sooooo diddy! Imis nappies NEVER looked like that :rofl:

FemmeEnceinte - love the rose wrap and I love Molly's top too :D

Monkeh - Dexter looks so cute :D You have your very own lil frog. Love the spotty BB wrap too - thats 1 pattern i don't have that I love :D

Anothersquish - bless little Theo - still so tiny :D Love the camo, one i don't think we could get away with on Imi :D

saraendepity - Daisys shorties are GORGEOUS!! Beautiful colour and look at her cheeky face :D

lepaskilf - Tom looks gorgeous. Do you use the wrap with anything else?

Love Bunny - Karma looks so adorable :D Loving the owl print :D

Mrs Muffin - Darwin looks fabulous hun, I love my Flips too :D

JayleighAnn - fab stash hun :D

So much cuteness on this thread!
Managed to take piccie of Theo in one of his WNOS, have only just given him a bath so excuse his nakedness!!
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/dewsnapponies2/Theo20thFeb002-1.jpg
and the back....
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/dewsnapponies2/Theo20thFeb001.jpg

its cute, one of my CNT purchases :)
I do really like the WN fit on him, the sized ones are even better but for a BTP nappy that one is really quite slim, much slimmer than all the other BTP with exception of the Flips. This one was my first WN, got it to see how the OS would fit before I ordered personalised ones etc new. Course now have three on order and about six others Ive bought preloved...haha.

I have 3 coming too! I just love how customisable they are, hate waiting though. :(

Those are some very cute pics girls!
Man i need some new fluff to show off LOL

mind you, it is so hard to find nice pattern or print ones for boys!!!!
They are all either one color or girly prints (or very expensive):growlmad:

Im drooling for a HL or WN nappy!!!!

mind you, it is so hard to find nice pattern or print ones for boys!!!!
They are all either one color or girly prints (or very expensive):growlmad:

Issybear have a few awesome boys ones but theyre pricey and never in stock.

Some Minki ones are cute for boys too.

Had to be bought:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/XanthusGail/Dexterino/IMG_1655.jpg

:lol:

It's actually a big blanket from Ikea. Keeps my cream carpet mess-free (ish) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->