Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

blub..they do grow fast don't they?

that rocket is awesome though!

Yeah my hubby loves all things space so I used it as an excuse to buy more nappies :rofl: there's a rocket cushie tushie as well so I think I'll get that x

getting there....trying to juggle babies and pumping....OH just came home and baby due to go back with his dad soon so I might actually get five minutes to drag a few nappies together for a piccie!

Yeah my hubby loves all things space so I used it as an excuse to buy more nappies :rofl: there's a rocket cushie tushie as well so I think I'll get that x

oh noes..dont tell me that, i'm the space nut..hubby proposed in the space part of the science museum!

Squish, I think you have one of every nappy I can think of :rofl:

Chuck, you should get the cushie tushie, it's so cute I'm defs getting it next! Also u can get a custom weenotions with space type things too xx

ah femme she is just too cute! you can get such amazing clothes for girls!
here's K in his plush itti, whih was the only kind that really fitted a few weeks ago!

Attachments

• DSC02622.jpg
    DSC02622.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 10
Little stash pic, few nappies missing but most there. :)

https://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab231/freya100509/DSC02494.jpg

Aww look at all of the pretty colours, lucky Freya!

Darn DH being all sensible and making me mostly get boring neutrals! :D

Lovely pics girls. Love that polka dot fleece skirt Kirsten - did you make it yourself?
What great stashes you've got - I'm trying my best to stick to neutrals too enola - we started so late in the piece I've got to try and buy for the next baby which who knows, might be a boy. Not sure OH will let me dress any boy he has in pink flowers and butterflies! :rofl:

FemmeEnciente... I loooove that strawberry one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->