Posting in hope of some insight

morris0626

Reaction score
I posted in the TTC after a loss board but there isn't much action there so hopefully you lovely ladies can help me ❤

Back story: I have two beautiful healthy little girls and we are currently trying for our third baby. I just suffered my third loss as a MMC and had a D&E on the 28th of September. I was cleared and have been using OPKs to try and figure out my body. I do not have cycles naturally and have to induce them as well as take fertility drugs to help me ovulate. I got what I believed to be a positive OPK a few days ago and was thrilled thinking my body was going to do this on its own this time. The test line was darker than the control and darker than ive ever seen it before. Now I have no idea what's going on because I'm still throwing out positives. This mornings test was positive but no as dark as the one a couple of days ago. Has anyone heard of this?

Attachments

• IMG_20161031_093644.jpg
    IMG_20161031_093644.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 5
It might be that you tried to o but weren't successful and this is your body's attempt to try again. I had that happen this cycle.

Do you have PCOS, sometimes that can cause higher LH and cause opks to be positive when you are not ovulating.

I'm not sure. I have never been told I do but I guess anything is possible.

Is it possible that you're actually pregnant again? I know you can get positive opks then too.

Afternoon was lighter. Here's to hoping maybe I caught the tail end of a surge and it was actually ovulation!

I can have positive opks for several days sometimes, not really sure wise, BBT normally confirms I ovulated the day after my first positive opk.

Well...I think I do have pcos. My temps are all over the place and I got my most positive opk yet. Ugh! This is do frustrating. I am so impatient and just don't want to take cycle inducing meds too soon or if there was a chance.

Attachments

• IMG_20161103_101531.jpg
    IMG_20161103_101531.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
Here is a view if my crazy chart.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161103-131957.jpg
    Screenshot_20161103-131957.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts