• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

wish - my temps stay above the coverline for the first days of AF for me.

Well, AF was supposed to come on March 7th,and so it did. Better luck next time:)

according to FF, AF will come on April the 2nd, so I'm not sure about whether to test again in March or not, but - what the heck, I want to be in with all you guys, some green stuff may rub off on me too, though I'm not Irish - so I'll test on March 31st, why not!

Wish - maybe it's just... spotting?

terrypeachy - I'll think of you tomorrow!

Fingers crossed for all of you who are waiting to test! :hugs:

Moni-Ok..I'll change your date.
Lavender1975, I'll add you for the 31st! Sorry for AF. :hugs:

Galvan - How annoying :hugs: did you say you had a cyst? - can you see similarities between my chart and yours :wacko: towards the end of my LP

Sorry to the ladies who got AF:hugs:

:hugs:

X

AF showed up for me :(
good luck to everyone!

Galvan - How annoying :hugs: did you say you had a cyst? - can you see similarities between my chart and yours :wacko: towards the end of my LP

Sorry to the ladies who got AF:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Our charts are very similar. My RE said he could no longer see the ruptured follies from my left side abd I had 2 mature follies at my last scan, but could see 2 ruptured follies on my left side so I Oed twice last cycle. Just not sure when the 2nd was. I wonder if maybe AF hasn't came for another good reason. I refuse to test until I go to my RE tomorrow. As for the cyst, I no longer have pains from it so I am sure it is gone.

Boo for all the AF's and even the missing ones:hugs:

AFM: I took an early test and learned 2 things!! 1. I have neon yellow pee 2. I need a manicure :haha:

Temp is STILL above coverline! :shrug: I didn't test today since I tested yesterday and got bfn. Tomorrow will be 14 dpo, so I'll test then, and if bfn again, I'm stopping the P and waiting for af. Gotta call it quits at some point. All my bfp's I've ever gotten came before 14 dpo, so it sounds reasonable that if pg, I should get a pos by tomorrow am, right? I just don't understand why not one temp has gone down to coverline when I'm apparently not pg. Even with taking my P in past cycles, it ALWAYS goes to coverline either 10 or 11 dpo signaling af trying to arrive but can't bc of the P. Another thing is that the cycles I've extended my cycle past 11 dpo with the P, I usually feel really bad cramps, like af wants to come. So bad, that I just want to stop the P and let the witch start flying, so the cramps will eventually go away. I have been having some slight cramps here and there, but nothing major. Nothing like my other experiences post 11 dpo on P.

Well, my bizarre cycle has come to end. I'm out for the month. This has been my shortest cycle yet.

Milty-My manicure is next week. I need one too. Maybe you should drink more water. My pee is always bright yellow after I take my prenatals, but normally it's light yellow because I drink water all the time.

kfs1-Here's your official hug. :hug: Sorry your cycle was so short. Is this a good or bad thing? I'll have to go back and look at your other charts.

Momof3-Not sure what's going on there. I'm not counting you out officially yet, though. Every cycle is different so I guess, yeah, stop the P tomorrow and see what happens. :shrug: This whole process is so confusing.

AFM-I had some spotting on my tp this morning, but AF isn't here yet in full force, and my temp was the same as yesterday. Confusing here too...I've been feeling crampy/not crampy, so I'm just waiting to see what happens as the day progresses. I didn't test because of the spot. I'm the worst, huh?

AF, show or no show - equally hateful, boo!

kfs - sorry for your cycle ending :hugs: but hey, new beginning:)

momof3 - where's your chart I can't see it? Neither could i see terripeachy's a few days ago , you were all talking about it. where am I supposed to look?

milty - well, you can paint your nails neon yellow for real - and then just enhance the color,eh? :D

Lavender-For Momof3's chart, click on the countdown to pregnancy link at the bottom of her signature, and it'll pop up. :)

Is it crazy If I hate to get my nails done In The 2 WW?

I mean I'm sooo not new to this but it still bugs me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->