• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Welcome Bookwrmgal. When you get your date, I'll add you. Hope this is your month!

Driving-If I take my temperature repeatedly, sometimes I get different temps too. I just stick with one, and if i get three of the same, three days in a row, I take my temperature later on or give it to hubs to test it out. hee hee. Simple enough.

Kayotic-Nice nice on the ewcm! hee hee Glad you handled the issue with the teacher.

Galvan-Ugh!! Come on AF!! hee hee.

I'm feeling better now. The second half of the day means it's almost time to leave work, so my mood usually brightens. :)

I'm out ... the witch is here a day early (my plan was to test a day late...)
At least she came early and not late I guess...

Good luck everyone else testing this month!!!
xoxox
:dust:

Sorry the witch came Shannon :growlmad::growlmad:
as I always say - I hope I don't have to write that sentence again to you!!

Treat yourself - sometimes that makes us feel better!!

:hugs::hugs:

Sorry the witch came Shannon :growlmad::growlmad:
as I always say - I hope I don't have to write that sentence again to you!!

Treat yourself - sometimes that makes us feel better!!

:hugs::hugs:

We decided too much going on in Dec to try this month coming up, so I have a month off, I'm getting myself a nice bottle of wine...

Sorry to hear, Shannon. :hugs:

Wait..what? Too much going on in December? It's apparent you're new to this. :haha: Just teasing you. You have to do what's right for you and your family. See you 'round.

Shannon I am impressed you can take a month off... I can't... I know too much now about this crazy body of mine...

I guess after a year of TTC- I don't care what's going on nine months from now...If I can pop out a baby I am!!! Merry Christmas!! :xmas6::xmas6::xmas8::xmas8::xmas9::xmas9: :rofl:

Terri's right (as usual) you have to do what is right for you!!! Enjoy your wine :)

Sorry Shannon.

You know, I am tired of writing this, but still no AF. My body is seriously p*ssing me off this month!!! Tomorrow will be 6 days since my shot and my RE said most people get AF 5-6 days after the shot. I hope I am most people thus time unlike all other times. :(

Galvan-does the shot dissolve the cyst? I'm not really sure what it does, so help me out. Maybe tomorrow AF will get here. I hear you on waiting and waiting for AF so you can get on with your next cycle. I feel like that on months when I don't get crosshairs from FFoe/don't ovulate.

Galvan ~ I hope af shows up for you soon so you can move on. :hugs: I know it stinks waiting.

Bookwrmgal ~ Welcome! And good luck to you.

Shannon ~ I'm so sorry she showed. :hugs: I understand not wanting December. That's a hard time of year to have a birthday. I've never really wanted a December baby either. Luckily, up until now, I've never had a hard time getting pg, (just staying pg) and pretty much got the month I was hoping for each time, more or less. Normally, I'd be skipping Dec too, but I've been through too much recently, and just want to be pg, so I think we'll be going for December if this current cycle ends in af's arrival. January on the other hand, we'll definitely be skipping that month! We live in SC, and this past January we had 1/2 inch of snow/freezing rain, and then 6 inches of snow at another time! SC's idea of dealing with the snow and ice is "cancel school and wait at home until the sun melts it away." DH and I were trying to drive somewhere in it, and it was scary. I told DH, "Can you imagine if someone were in labor right now, having to rush to the hospital? I do not want to be due in January, ever!" :nope: DH grew up in a snowy state, so he knows how to drive in it, it's the other idiots around here. . . . And no driving in snow training in life helps anyone drive on ice!

Terri - bummer about the temp drop :growlmad: why can't our bodies go along with us???? But of course you are not out till the witch shows up... here's to hoping your temp goes up tomorrow! :thumbup:

:hi: to all you other fine ladies out there!!

AFM: I went to the bathroom last night before bed and surprise - dark blood... thank goodness I started just wearing panty liners all the time... I figured something was up when I started freezing and everyone else was fine :shrug: but this morning - its just brown stuff - but enough to keep wearing protection... so I don't know what to do about ff...i guess by the end of the day I will know if this is AF in full force or what... sorry for the TMI... but I am confused... the temp drop this morning seems to signal AF... but I am on CD 17 here!!!! I didn't even bother with the progesterone cream... ugh :cry:
sorry ladies... just bumming today...

I have a thought for you...

I had a friend being monitored for medicated IUI several months in a row. She had 3 mature follies one month and one that was to small at like 12 or something. The doc said when the triggered it would be to small so only 3 eggs and that one would just go away. Well her US after trigger showed the 3 follies but the other was still there but did not produce an egg. The odd thing was it was a tiny bit bigger. Fast forward next cycle she goes in on CD 10 to see how many follies she was going to have that month. Turns out she already had 1 "burst" follicle. They order blood work and her progesterone was at 6 already. So the doc figures the left over follie from last month matured and she had a premature O or some such thing. That cycle was canceled and she got AF 10 days later.

Sorry long story but by looking at your chart I think you did O really early. Maybe you had something like what she did...

Milty - you are probably right on! I am ready to move on but this cycle keeps hanging around
Almost no spotting today from about noon on... I'm really at a loss.... I mean I get it but this yo yoing around is a bit much... Af if you're coming come... But quit this peekaboo show!!!

Well if you O really early you might not have much of a linning and therefore not much of a AF. If you didn't get the usually couple weeks to build it up.

Hmmm I didn't think about that... Now I'm not sure if I should start over at cd1 or not.... Why is this so darn confusing !????

I would keep temping and maybe use some cheep OPKS. If you see them starting to get darker I would force FF to set that first bit of heavier bleeding as CD1.

Hi All,
I'm now day 6 of injectables and for a scan tomoz....no problems just maybe a bit of a pain in my side, I have IBS and my nerves are:wacko: but im really really hoping that the scan tomoz shows only 2 follicles maturing and not a gandy load or they will cancel my IUI:cry:
All going well I reckon it'll be trigger on tues and iui on thursday but i guess i'll have to see the scan...:shrug:

Wish - I feel for you. So annoying! Has the spotting stopped? Are there inexpensive OPKs that you could use just in case.

Sorry about the witch Shannon. :(

Sorry for the lack of witch Galvan. I can't imagine your frustration. :(

Welcome bookworm!

Huuuuge temp drop for me today. Not really surprised though so not too much of a blow. So much for being super-fertile after a loss. But as Sis said (I believe) perhaps my body just wasn't ready yet.

As far as picking the ideal birth month, I'm way past that point. I'll take any month!!! :)

Wish-I see you started a new chart. Milty is on to something there...I love having people who know what's going on on this site! We have a wealth of knowledge here.

Redclaire-Ok..let's pray for 2 follies! fx fx.

kfs1-You're a day behind me with the drop, but after all my moaning and groaning yesterday, I had a 0.1 increase today. Today is CD27, which is about my average so I guess this is going to be a mystery month for me. I feel better today (it's amazing what hormones can do to a girl), and if AF shows tomorrow, so be it. I'll enjoy her being away for now. I hope you can do the same this morning. :friends:

AFM-I did get three dollar store tests the other day, but now I'm scared to use them. Maybe I'm not such a tough nut to crack after all. :haha: My official testing day is tomorrow, so I can wait one more day.

kfs - yes spotting stopped yesterday...:shrug: I have no idea at this point

Melty and Terri - I went ahead and started a new chart... however my temps have not dropped below my "normal" (whatever that REALLY is) coverline - so I am wondering if I did the right thing... Normally my LP is 12 days - that would have me starting tomorrow if it was a normal cycle... but I think I have already complained enough about how "normal" it is... haha
I guess time will tell...

AFM: Headed to an overnight trip to the windy city - yep - Chicago... should've already been on the road - however - had a tire blow out last night and the tow truck did not arrive until midnight - so I had to go to the mechanics this morning to give them the keys so they can fixer up...
so behind...

Hope you ladies have a lovely Friday!!!:hugs::hugs:

Galvin - my first cyst cycle I had a 4 week LP (yes 28 days after I took the trigger shot I finally got AF.) It was very frustrating. My last cyst cycle was 21 days post trigger. I didnt take the shot you did, but not everyone's body's follow the norm. FXed it comes soon! I know how frustrated you are.

AFM - IUI #3 done this morning! 2 large follies on the left (34 and 26) and one small on the right (14). Good count as well (this office doesn't give exact numbers). My monitor is still saying high and I had a temp jump this morning, but I think I was up since 4am tossing and turning so it is probably off. So in the 2 week wait - I guess my testing date should be changed to the 21st...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->