• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

What?! hee hee. I can't understand what you wrote.
Oh, I get it now. You don't want to get your nails done IN the TWW. We won't tell anyone else that you need a manicure. hee hee. Your secret is safe here.

The mystery is solved. I'm out. Luckily I'm meeting my besties for dinner. They better have drinks at this place!!

Terri :hug: well I guess you know... Still sucks I know... Enjoy your dinner and have some dessert AND wine!!!

Will you get another chance this month?

Kfs - :hug: to you too... I know all about short cycles :-/ I still feel in limbo ... Hope you can treat yourself tonight or tomorrow!!!

:hugs: Terri.

AFM, AF is still MIA. I will be visiting the RE Monday to find out what is up. We had a long talk last night because I have been so stressed with TTC and we haven't dine any fun times with the kids in a while. I have actually been quite rude and irritable. Our kids know we are going to the RE and that I am using medicine to have a baby. That is as much as they know though. They asked me why I was so stressed out all the time so I explained that we were going to the dr and taking medicine to have a baby like people go to get medicine to not have babies. My daughter is 12 and has had AF for almost a year abd my son is 11 so they understand that much. Anyway, they askede If I had been taking the mad medicine ( their nickname for it due to how short tempered I am with it) so I git thinking about jow often they ask this. Anyway, this made us decide that all of this is affecting the kids too so we need to stop fir a while and just try naturally. It took a long conversation and lots of tears, but we decided that for the Spring and Summer no treatment. It will be the kids time. Then either in the fall or the beginning of next year we will go on to IVF.

Oh Galvan...I'm sorry to hear that TTC is affecting your family so much. That makes me really sad, but the kids do deserve to have/spend time with their parents too, so it makes perfect sense. And who knows..maybe your new relaxed approach will make things work out. :shrug: You never know what's in store...of course you can always check in and see how everyone is doing. :friends:

Glad you're going back to the RE to find out what is going on. That has to be at least somewhat reassuring.

Thanks for the support, ladies. According to Ffoe, my next AF is due April 4, so I don't get two chances in March. I may have two chances in April, although I'm not looking forward to the second chance. ha!

Wish-Sorry you're still in limbo too, but at least you have a good limbo with no AF. I'm still feeling crampy and yucky.

Terri ~ :hugs: I'm so sorry she showed.

Lavender ~ Terri explained my chart location well. You just have to scroll down a little on the page that pops up.

Well, the witch made an appearance at my house today. And no, not me. . . . .yet. DD #1. :huh: It's too early for this! She'll be 12 in July! (I was 12 going on 13, so I thought I'd have another year before she began.) :wacko: It's interesting that she gets it around the time mine is due. You know how they say women that live together, their cycles sync up. :haha: Well, I'm still crossing fingers for a late bfp tomorrow morning, and SHE can have af this month, and not me! :haha: If no bfp, I guess we'll have overlapping af in this house.

I was about to get really depressed Momof3. HA!!HA!! Better her than you! (Is that mean?). C'mon late BFP!! We need some good news on this thread. It's looking mighty yellow with that stupid witch flying. It's almost brighter than Milty's pee! hee hee.

Galvan ~ Big hugs! :hugs: I'm so sorry you have been stressed out and irritable. TTC can be so trying. Do what is best for your family. :hugs:

I was about to get really depressed Momof3. HA!!HA!! Better her than you! (Is that mean?). C'mon late BFP!! We need some good news on this thread. It's looking mighty yellow with that stupid witch flying. It's almost brighter than Milty's pee! hee hee.

Oh, no. Not mean at all. In fact she's pretty excited about it. We'll see how long that lasts! :haha: But yes, better her than me!

Oh Galvan...I'm sorry to hear that TTC is affecting your family so much. That makes me really sad, but the kids do deserve to have/spend time with their parents too, so it makes perfect sense. And who knows..maybe your new relaxed approach will make things work out. :shrug: You never know what's in store...of course you can always check in and see how everyone is doing. :friends:

Glad you're going back to the RE to find out what is going on. That has to be at least somewhat reassuring.

Thanks for the support, ladies. According to Ffoe, my next AF is due April 4, so I don't get two chances in March. I may have two chances in April, although I'm not looking forward to the second chance.

Thanks. I hope he can give us a definite answer Monday as to what is up w ith AF.

I will definitely be checking up on you all!!

Terri ~ :hugs: I'm so sorry she showed.

Lavender ~ Terri explained my chart location well. You just have to scroll down a little on the page that pops up.

Well, the witch made an appearance at my house today. And no, not me. . . . .yet. DD #1. :huh: It's too early for this! She'll be 12 in July! (I was 12 going on 13, so I thought I'd have another year before she began.) :wacko: It's interesting that she gets it around the time mine is due. You know how they say women that live together, their cycles sync up. :haha: Well, I'm still crossing fingers for a late bfp tomorrow morning, and SHE can have af this month, and not me! :haha: If no bfp, I guess we'll have overlapping af in this house.

DD got her AF at 11 years old!! When she asked me if AF could be dark redish brown, I told her that that explained the attitude here lately. Now I keep up with hers because it us 2 weeks after mine. Be prepared that she might go 2-4 months without anything. Then, all if a sudden she will bleed for 10-14 days.

Eh my pee is pretty bright...:haha:

Ok we all need some laughs so I will provide...

Now this pee is not after taking Vitatiams it's my FMU

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 11
Oh that pic was after it was dry...I didn't see anything in the time limit.

Of course since pee is sooo bright I'm not sure I could see anything light :haha:

LOL sounds like my pee. Lmao My last BFP, I couldn't see a line on the 1st one until it dried. I doubted it, but the next day it was there when wet and darker.

That would be fantastic and surprising but I'd take it...

I try to stay positive and hopeful even though I'm VLTTC

Galvan I just read back...sometimes it's hard to keep up with this thread. I think taking breaks are a great idea. Even more so when it takes a bit long than we would hope. DH and I have a long standing rule that Jan. is our complete break month. No fertility talk, testing, taking meds, nothing. We don't prevent and we don't stop sex but we pay any attention to it.

Although we pretty much quit trying to time BD a long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->