• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Terri - OMG your chart looks amazing! I am getting super excited for you! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I will be anxiously awaiting your test date!

Terri, I think this is your month!! Any symptoms?

Afm, 9dpo today and no symptoms..am thinking this cycle is a bust :(

Conina, This is the longest cycle without a BFP. It is about to drive me crazy!! I know it was a cyst, but geez! Come on already!!

We should take bets on whose AF will arrive first :haha: At least you've some signs of her coming, I'm still the same as usual!!

Conina-Do you have a chat? Put it in your signature!! We love stalking around here. :ninja:

Terri - no, I don't chart or even temp. I just never got the hang of it. But up to my MC, my cycles were all fairly regular so I didn't really need to. If things don't sort themselves out soon, I may start...

but I'll take the other ladies' word for it that things are looking good for you!! :haha: :hugs:

I bet this will be a surprise AF for you...no signs then Bam!

And now you see why I don't test. :wacko:
Things aren't looking good, but thanks all.

Terri - You're still not out :flower: even with a good chart I have learned over the years there are no guarantees:wacko: it could still go back up again tomorrow:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Kayotic ~ I hope this cycle works out for you, and you catch at least one of those eggies! Sorry about hearing bad news about your son. I hope all ends up getting better for you. :hugs:

AFM ~ Longer version in my journal, but basically temp is above coverline still, so I tested and :bfn: I'm left feeling very confused. If not pg, temp should have gone below coverline today. My chart giving me the tease once again. :growlmad:

I know I'm not out yet, but I'm just not feelin' it today. Of course, a huge hormone drop can't make anyone excited, no matter what the situation. You know how people talk about biorhythms being off? Today is one of those days when mine are off.

Momof3-Sorry about the BFN. I was just stalking your chart, and you're WAY above your coverline. But, it's only 11DPO, so try again tomorrow. :) <3

Terri - I agree with Garfie. We're all still in it until that witch comes!! (Although, I sorta feel the same way this month - just not "feeling" it). :)

Mom of 3 - I tested prematurely, too, and immediately regretted it. Note to self: do not have extra tests in the house. :)

I got my bfp with #3 at 11 dpo, so I didn't think 11 dpo was early. And that was using an ept digital which measures 40 or 50 whatever it is measuring. 12 dpo for 2nd girl. 13 dpo for 1st girl. I got a day braver with each kid. :haha: I used an frer with #1 at 13 dpo, and had such a faint line, it was so hard to read. 14 dpo with ept (no digitals existed then so just a regular) and very dark line. Never got a frer again after that. Only ept. Until I saw ladies on here talking about them, had forgotten my experience with that brand and got a package. Used some a few months back and then I remembered. :haha: I have one frer left. I plan to use it after I get an ept bfp to compare. Don't want to buy another package of those again, so want to make sure I get a bfp before using it.

Terri - bummer about the temp drop :growlmad: why can't our bodies go along with us???? But of course you are not out till the witch shows up... here's to hoping your temp goes up tomorrow! :thumbup:

:hi: to all you other fine ladies out there!!

AFM: I went to the bathroom last night before bed and surprise - dark blood... thank goodness I started just wearing panty liners all the time... I figured something was up when I started freezing and everyone else was fine :shrug: but this morning - its just brown stuff - but enough to keep wearing protection... so I don't know what to do about ff...i guess by the end of the day I will know if this is AF in full force or what... sorry for the TMI... but I am confused... the temp drop this morning seems to signal AF... but I am on CD 17 here!!!! I didn't even bother with the progesterone cream... ugh :cry:
sorry ladies... just bumming today...

Well, by your reasoning, you should know by 11DPO. :shrug: Sorry.

I have one "lucky frer" given to me by someone who only used one out of the pack. I'm waiting to use that one too. I just hope that day is prior to it's expiration. :growlmad:

Wish-Yeah, it's just a bummy day around here. I should probably find something else to do so I don't spread my "bummy" demeanor around, but I don't want to take it out on my coworkers, so I'm trying to stay at my desk. Sorry for your weird spotting or whatever is going on. Time will tell what it turns to, I guess. More waiting....

Had some spotting this morning, but woke up last night freezing and I had sweat through my pajamas (very, very odd for me)...so no idea what's going on, temp drop is still in effect today, boo

Terri sorry for the temp drop.

Still no AF and my temp is back at coverline. Grrrrr!!!

Good luck to all of you in limbo right now!

<3 Terri.

AFM, thanks for the love. My son is fine, his gifted teacher just did not handle a situation in which my son had an accident like I would expect an adult to handle it. He only has gifted classes once a week for a full day, and she is new this year, so she doesn't know him well. I sent her an email and told her I expected better communication from her, and it's over.

I triggered today! I had so so so much ewcm, so I expect I was about to surge on my own anyway.

Hi ladies :flower:

Hoping for a lucky March here. Normally I O on CD 19 but I had high hopes for an earlier O because of ewcm. yesterday the OPK gave a smiley face and my temp is spiked this morning- at CD 15- guess the new supplements are extending my LP. The only downside is that I got home way after DH went to sleep last night so we didn't BD. We did the night before and will be tonight- come hell or high water!

Terri, sorry about your drop! But it does not mean anything necessarily!

By the way, I just found out that my thermometer is either broken or needs a new battery, so been using a regular thermometer. It gave me three different temperatures (.2-.4 different!) three days ago right in a row...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->